Mopar 53041138AE Accessory Drive Belt - Serpentine Belt
Mopar 53041138AE Accessory Drive Belt - Serpentine Belt applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L powered trucks with AC
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L powered trucks without AC
As a part of your regularly scheduled maintenance, you should do a thorough inspection of the serpentine belt. The Mopar recommended replacement interval is 22,500 miles. If your serpentine belt has at fraying, cracks or missing chunks its time for a change. Address a questionable belt immediately so you are not left stranded. Mopar 53041138AE Replacement Serpentine Belt for the 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram Diesel 5.9L Cummins and 6.7L Cummins works on trucks with AC and without AC. The Mopar replacement accessory drive belts are an OEM replacement that offers a perfect fit, optimal service life, and original equipment performance.
The Mopar 53041138AE Serpentine Belt features:
- A transverse fabric backing that provides improved flexibility and superior belt support.
- Belt has excellent resistance to cracking and abrasion to ensure long service life.
- Oil and Heat resistant rubber bonds the tension member to the rest of the belt.
- Formulated with a noise abatement compound.
- Features special ribs for a quieter running drive and the long-wearing belt.
- Fiber-loaded neoprene rubber provides support for the tension members which transmit the load to the pulleys for superior performance.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Belts unique backing material for added durability.
- Protective insulation for longer life.
- Special rubber ribs for a quieter running drive
Replace your old, worn belt with a superior, factory-quality replacement belt from Mopar. This original equipment belt will provide your engine with superior performance and service life. The use of a Non-OEM Belt can lead to Chirping, squealing, and squeaking. This replacement serpentine belt for the Dodge Ram Cummins powered trucks is a Brand New OEM Mopar part.
Mopar 53041138AE cross-references: