ARP 147-2502 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel Damper Bolt Kit
Secure your 5.9L Cummins Harmonic Damper with the ARP 147-2502 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Balancer Bolt Kit. Featuring an Harmonic Damper Bolt designed for maximum reliability, it ensures the proper retention of your harmonic damper to the crankshaft. Install with confidence for lasting performance.
These ARP 147-2502 Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit applications:
- 1989 to 1998 Dodge Ram 12 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins
As the crankshaft in your Cummins 5.9L flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. The ARP Harmonic Damper Bolts ensures that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position against the crankshaft. This Pro Series Harmonic Damper Balancer Bolt Kit from ARP has ultra high strength 200,000 psi crankshaft harmonic balancer bolts. By using the Balancer Bolt Kit, you exert the maximum clamping force between the crankshaft damper and the crankshaft.
ARP 147-2502 Cummins 5.9L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- Four 1/4 thick studs with a 1.425 Under Head Length
- Wide area washer
- The extra tall 12-point head accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
The ARP Dodge Cummins Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- Four M12 x 1.25 8740 Pro Series balancer bolts.
- Four 8740 parallel-ground washers.
- One 1/2 oz. A packet of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener.
ARP Cummins 5.9L 12/24V Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit Installation Instructions
The ARP 147-2502 Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Item Number: 147-2502
- Make : Cummins | Dodge
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- year 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No: ARP 147-2502
- Product Application: 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins and the 1984 to 2001 4BT and 4BTA 3.9L Cummins Viscous Vibration Damper
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Automotive Racing Products - ARP
FAQ: Why do I need a set of ARP Vibration Damper Bolts?
To ensure that the Cummins 5.9L harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra-strong 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force.
- Part Number: 147-2503
- Manufacturer: ARP
- Product Note: This ARP Pro-Series 147-2502 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Harmonic Damper Balancer Bolt Kit ensures that the crankshaft balancer is locked in a position against the crankshaft. This Pro Series Harmonic Damper Balancer Bolt uses the ultra high strength 200,000 psi crankshaft harmonic balancer bolts to exert the maximum clamping force between the crankshaft damper and the crankshaft.