ARP 147-2502 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel Damper Bolt Kit
These ARP 147-2502 Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit applications:
- 1989 to 1998 Dodge Ram 12 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
As the crankshaft in your Cummins 5.9L flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. The ARP Harmonic Damper Bolts ensures that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position against the crankshaft. This Pro Series Harmonic Damper Balancer Bolt Kit from ARP has the ultra high strength 200,000 psi crankshaft harmonic balancer bolts. By using the Balancer Bolt Kit, you exert the maximum clamping force between the crankshaft damper and the crankshaft.
ARP 147-2502 Cummins 5.9L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- Four 1/4 thick studs with a 1.425 Under Head Length
- Wide area washer
- The extra tall 12-point head accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
The ARP Dodge Cummins Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- Four M12 x 1.25 8740 Pro Series balancer bolts.
- Four 8740 parallel-ground washers.
- One 1/2 oz. A packet of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener.
ARP Cummins 5.9L 12/24V Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit Installation Instructions
The ARP 147-2502 Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!