ARP 147-2901 Pro Series Flexplate Bolt Kit For the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel trucks.
The more power your Cummins turbo diesel produces, the more strain it exerts on the driveline. These ARP Flexplate Bolts are extra durable and offer the dependability you need in your drivetrain. ARP 147-2901 Pro Series Flexplate Bolt Kit For the Dodge Ram trucks play a significant role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike.
This Dodge Cummins Diesel 147-2901 Flexplate Bolt Kit applications:
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks powered with the Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel with a manual transmission.
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks powered with the Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel with a manual transmission.
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks equipped with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel with a manual transmission.
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks equipped with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel with a manual transmission.
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks equipped with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel with a manual transmission.
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks equipped with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel with a manual transmission.
ARP 147-2901 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Flexplate Bolt features:
- An exclusive, flat, 12-point head design larger than the stock shank diameter
- Increased strength
- Improved flywheel registration.
- You can forget about the problem of shearing a flex plate bolts
- Super strong alloy produces 200,000 psi rated bolts.
- Constructed from the ARP 8740 Chrome-moly alloy.
- Finished with a Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
- Proudly Made In The USA in Santa Paula, CA
The ARP 147-2901 Dodge Flexplate Bolt Kit attributes:
- Hardened Flex Plate Bolts Play a significant role in the performance and safety of both street and race trucks.
- Highly recommended when you increase the power levels of your 5.9L or 6.7L Dodge Cummins.
- Simply stated, there is not a better Flex Plate stud kit on the market then the ARP Flexplate Bolt Kit.
Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12V and 24V Flexplate Bolt Kit Specifications:
- Under Head Length 0.0700"
- Thread Size M12 X 1.25"
- Use of a 3/4" Wrench for installation.
This Dodge Ram Flexplate Bolt Kit contains:
ARP 147-2901 Dodge Cummins Diesel Flexplate Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: Open ARP Bolt Kits are a Non-Returnable Item!
Engine: 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: ARP 147-2901
Make: : Cummins | Dodge
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2019 | 2020
Manufacturer Part No: ARP 147-2901
Product Application: 1989 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins diesel and an automatic transmission.
FAQ: Do I need to install a higher grade flexplate bolt kit in my Dodge Ram truck? If you have increased the power output level of your Dodge Ram truck with an automatic transmission we strongly recommend the installation of the ARP Bolt kit in order to allow the transmission to handle the increased power level. Sheared flexplate bolts lead to expensive repair that can be prevented with the ARP 147-2901 Dodge Cummins Diesel Flexplate Bolt Kit.
Part Number: 147-2901
Manufacturer: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
Product Note: This ARP Flexplate Bolt Kit is designed for use in Automatic Transmissions only.