ARP Ford 6.0L & 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit
NOTE:THIS ITEM IS NOW ON A NATIONAL BACKORDER SO THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN ORDER SHIPMENT. ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED IN THE MANNER THEY ARE RECEIVED.
As the crankshaft in your Ford Powerstroke flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer absorbs incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this ultra-strong Powerstroke Diesel Damper Bolt Kit with 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force. These mounting bolts ensure the retention of your harmonic balancer to the crankshaft.
- 1/4" thick stud
- Wide area washer
- Extra tall 12-point bolt head.
- Accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
- Bolts and washers are rated to a 200,000 PSI tensile strength.
The ARP Ford Powerstroke Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- Four (M12 x 1.25) 8740 Pro Series balancer bolts.
- Four 8740 parallel-ground washers.
- One 1/2 Ounce Packet of the ARP Ultra-Torque fastener
The ARP 150-2505 Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit applications:
- 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L turbo diesel.
- 2008 to 2010 Ford 6.4L turbo diesel.
ARP Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit are MADE IN THE USA!