The ARP 150-2802 Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Flywheel Bolt Kit applications:
- 2003 to 2009 versions of the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine.
- 2008 to 2010 versions of the Ford 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine.
The ARP 150-2802 Powerstroke Diesel Fly Wheel Bolt Kit plays a significant role in the performance and safety of both street and race trucks. This ARP Pro Series Flywheel Bolt Kit is highly recommended when you increase the power levels of your Ford Powerstroke diesel engine with a manual transmission. You can forget about shearing a flywheel bolt after you install these super secure ARP 150-2802 Powerstroke Flywheel Bolts. There are no better flywheel bolts available than the ARP 150-2802 Flywheel Bolts Kit.
These ARP 150-2802 Ford Powerstroke Pro Series Diesel Flywheel Bolt features:
- The Tall, flat, 12-point bolt head
- Flywheel Bolts are larger than the stock shank diameter
- Increased flywheel bolt strength
- The Flywheel bolts provide an improved flywheel register on manual transmissions.
- Super high strength 200,000 psi rating
- Bolts are coated with a Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
The ARP Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Flywheel bolt kit contain:
- 10 ARP Pro Series M10 X 2.015" U.H.L bolts
- 10 ARP 8740 Alloy Chamfered Washers
- One 1/2 ounce packet of ARP Ultra-Torque assembly lubricant.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.0L Powerstroke | 6.4L Powerstroke
- Item Number: ARP 150-2802
- Make: Ford
- Model : F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No: 150-2802
- Product Application: 2003 to 2010 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke and 6.4L Powerstrokes with Manual Transmissions
- Height: 2
- Width : 7
- Brand: ARP
- FAQ: Why do I need to consider an improved strength Ford diesel Fly Wheel bolt kit? Increased power levels in the Ford Powerstroke diesel engine create increased stains on the engine's internal components. The Ford Flywheel Bolt is an area of concern. The ARP Pro Series rod bolts for the Ford Powerstrokes made from a premium grade ARP2000 alloy steel. This high-performance composite material is heat-treated to provide a tensile strength in the 220,000 psi range. Cycle testing shows ARP High-Performance Fly Wheel Bolts to be nearly five times more reliable than stock bolts. ARP Pro Series Flywheel Bolt Kit for your manual transmission is High-performance bolts that offer superior strength over the OEM bolts and should be considered mandatory for any high performance street or racing applications with a manual transmission.
- Part Number: 150-2802
Manufacturer: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
- Note: The ARP Pro Series Fly Wheel bolts for the Ford Powerstrokes made from a premium grade ARP2000 alloy steel that has a tensile strength of about 220,000 psi, and is capable of more than 12,000 lbs. Clamping force. Once the ARP package has been opened this item becomes a Non Returnable product. Please make note of this prior to ordering the product.