Polaris RZR 1000 and RZR 900 ARP Main Stud Kit
NOTE: This part is available for immediate estimated shipment as of July 8th. KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number for all open orders upon shipment.
This ARP 188-5401 main stud kit works on the following models:
- 2022 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2021 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2020 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2019 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2017 Polaris RZR 900
- 2016 Polaris RZR 900
- 2015 Polaris RZR 900
- 2014 Polaris RZR 900
ARP 188-5401 Polaris Razor Main Stud Kit attributes:
- Manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- Main Studs Protects the cylinder block threads.
- High Performance Main Studs are thread rolled after heat-treat.
- The studs have ten times better fatigue strength than the OEM studs.
- Provides a more consistent clamping force that compensates for head gasket compression when the cylinder heads are installed.
- Helps prevent blown head gaskets, and assures optimum engine sealing!
- The installation of this Head Stud Kit is highly recommended when increasing the power lower of your Polaris RZR UTV.
- Replacing your OEM bolts with this high quality main stud kit will eliminate main cap walk and fretting.
- Constructed from premium quality heat-treated ARP8740 Chromoly steel.
- This ARP Product Is Currently On National Back Order Until June 16th. Order will be fulfilled as soon as the product is released from production.
You won't find a better-quality main stud on the market from any other source. Look for ARP stamped on each stud as your assurance of quality. Automotive Racing Products manufacturers the best Polaris UTV main stud kit on the market. ARP main studs and fasteners are used by professional engine builders in all forms of racing to use the ARP Main Studs and Fasteners to ensure the maximum performance of your engine.
What is the difference between the Main Stud and a Head Stud?
The Main Stud is used for the installation of the Main Caps, The Main Caps hold your engine's crankshaft on the lower end of the motor.
The Head Stud is used for the installation of the Cylinder Head or Heads. The Head Stud holds the cylinder head in place on the engine block. The ARP Head Stud is what keeps the cylinder head in a constant state of tension to prevent head gasket failure. Heads studs work on the top of the motor.
ARP manufactures these Main Stud Kits in either 2 Bolt or 4 Bolt Kits for each particular engine application.
Every single ARP product is MADE IN THE USA!
ARP 188-5401 Polaris RZR 900cc and 1000cc Razor main stud kit are MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 1000 CC | 900 CC
- Power Levels: Stock To Highly Modified Polaris RZR 1000 | RZR 900 | RZR 800 | RZR4 1000 | RS1 engines.
- Item Number : ARP 188-5401
- Make : Polaris
- Model : RZR 1000 | RZR 900 } RZR 800 | RZR4 1000 | RS1
- Year : 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 } 2022
- Manufacturer Part No : ARP 188-5401
- Product Application: 2014 to 2022 Polaris RZR 1000, RZR 900, RZR XP900, RZR 800, RZR4 1000, and RS1 engines.
- Height: 4
- Width : 10
- Brand: Automotive Racing Products - ARP
FAQ: Do I need to install an ARP Main Stud Kit in my Polaris Razor Motor?
These ARP main studs are designed to hold down the main bearing caps which secure the crankshaft in your engine block. The ARP main studs dramatically reduce the main cap walking and fretting. These ARP main stud kits are designed to keep the crankshaft securely locked in place within your motor. Using the proper fasteners to complete this job will help ensure a trouble-free life for your high performance engine. Why you should use ARP main studs over bolts? The ARP Main Studs provide more accurate torque readings because main studs do not twist into the engine block. The ARP Main Studs produce clamping forces that are on one axis. The ARP Polaris Main Stud Kit produces less force exerted on the block threads and contributes to improved engine block life. The use of the ARP precision-made main stud allows for easier engine assembly and provides Main Bolts to ensure the proper aliment of the main caps.
- Part Number: 188-5401
- Manufacturer: ARP
- Product Note Please Note This Product Supply is limited to the current inventory on hand. Please feel free to contact KLM Performance if you have any questions regarding the proper part or application prior to purchasing this ARP Main Stud Kit. ARP products that have been opened are NON-RETURNABLE items. Please make note that you have obtained the correct part prior to opening the factory-sealed package!