Polaris RZR 1000 and RZR 900 ARP Main Stud Kit
This ARP 188-5401 main stud kit works on the following models:
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2017 Polaris RZR 900
- 2016 Polaris RZR 900
- 2015 Polaris RZR 900
- 2014 Polaris RZR 900
ARP 188-5401 Polaris Razor Main Stud Kit attributes:
- Manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- Main Studs Protects the cylinder block threads.
- High Performance Main Studs are thread rolled after heat-treat.
- The studs have ten times better fatigue strength than the OEM studs.
- Provides a more consistent clamping force that compensates for head gasket compression when the cylinder heads are installed.
- Helps prevent blown head gaskets, and assures optimum engine sealing!
- The installation of this Head Stud Kit is highly recommended when increasing the power lower of your Polaris RZR UTV.
- Replacing your OEM bolts with this high quality main stud kit will eliminate main cap walk and fretting.
- Constructed from premium quality heat-treated ARP8740 Chromoly steel.
- This ARP Product Is Currently On National Back Order Until June 16th. Order will be fulfilled as soon a the product is released from production.
You won't find a better quality main studon the market from any other source. Look for ARP stamped on each stud as your assurance of quality. Automotive Racing Products manufacturers the best Polaris UTV main stud kit on the market. ARP main studs and fasteners are used by professional engine builders in all forms of racing to use the ARP Main Studs and Fasteners to ensure the maximum performance of your engine.
ARP 188-5401 Polaris RZR 900cc and 1000cc Razor main stud kit are MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 1000 CC | 900 CC
Item Number: ARP 188-5401
Make: : Polaris
Model: RZR1000 | RZR900
Year: 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
Manufacturer Part No: ARP 188-5401
Product Application: 2014 to 2018 Polaris 900cc and 1000cc Razor model UTV's
Brand: Automotive Racing Products
FAQ: Do I need to install an ARP Main Stud Kit in my Polaris Razor Motor?
These ARP main studs are designed to hold down the main bearing caps which secure the crankshaft in your engine block. The ARP main studs dramatically reduce the main cap walking and fretting. These ARP main stud kits are designed to keep the crankshaft securely locked in place within your motor. Using the proper fasteners to complete this job will help ensure a trouble-free life for your high performance engine.
Part Number: 188-5401
Product NotePlease Note This Product Is Supply is limited to the current inventory on hand.