ARP 247-4206 Cummins 3.9L 4BT Four Cylinder Diesel Head Stud Kit
The ARP 247-4206 Cummins 4BT and 4BTA Diesel Main Stud Kit applications:
- 1984 to 1998 Cummins 3.9L 4BT diesel engines.
- 1998 to 2001 Cummins 3.9L 4BTA diesel engines.
The ARP 247-4206 3.9L Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit features and benefits:
- This ARP head stud kit offers a 65 percent increase in strength over the OEM head bolts currently used in your motor.
- Made from the Applied Racing Products proprietary ARP 2000 material.
- Capable of achieving a clamping load of 200,000 to 220,000 psi.
- Head Studs protect your cylinder head and head gasket from leaking.
- There is no better main stud kit on the market than this ARP 3.9L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit.
- This main stud kit contains the bolts required to lock the factory girdle with the block stiffener plate.
- Every ARP 3.9L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- This Cummins Main Stud Kit offers increased strength and durability to ensure trouble-free engine operation.
- Installation is recommended for the engines used with increased power applications.
The ARP 247-4206 Installation Instructions
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 3.9L Cummins 4BT and 3.9L Cummins 4BTA
- Item Number: ARP 247-4206
- Make: Cummins
- Year : 1984 | 1985 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001
- Manufacturer Part No: 247-4206
- Product Application: 1984 to 2001 Cummins 4BT and Cummins 4BTA non-intercooled, turbo diesel engines
- Height: 2
- Width : 5
- Brand: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
- Head Stud Alloy: ARP 2000
- Head Stud Finish: Black Oxide
FAQ: Do I need to install an ARP Main Stud Kit in my Cummins 3.9L Motor?
These ARP main studs are designed to hold down the main bearing caps, which secure the crankshaft in your engine block. The ARP main studs dramatically reduce the main cap walking and fretting. These ARP main stud kits are designed to keep the crankshaft securely locked in place within your motor. Using the proper fasteners to complete this job will help ensure a trouble-free life for your high performance engine.
- Part Number: 247-4206
- Manufacturer: Automotive Racing Products
- Product Note: This ARP 247-4206 Cummins 4BT and 4BTA non-intercooled turbo diesel engine head stud kit provides the strength needed to keep the cylinder head in place for trouble-free operation.