ARP 250-4202 Head Studs 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
ARP 250-4202 6.0L Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F250 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F350 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F450 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F550 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2004 to 2007 Ford Excursion 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2009 Ford E250 Econoline Vans 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2009 Ford E350 Econoline Vans 6.0L Powerstroke
ARP 250-4202 Pro Series Ford Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit contains:
- 20 Studs, Nuts, and Washers.
- ARP Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lubricant
- Installation instructions
The ARP 2504202 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke installation instructions.
This ARP Diesel Head Stud Kit for the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke will help to end the regular head gasket failure issues in the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. This ARP 250-4202 Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit is required when boost levels over 40 PSI occur on your 6.0L Powerstroke. Without the ARP 250-4202 Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit, you risk stretching your stock head bolts, causing head gasket failure.ARP 250-4202 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit will keep your head in place! The ARP 250-4204 Head Stud Kit was designed to solve the problem of the 6.0L torque-to-yield head bolts.
The OEM Ford Bolts in an over-boost condition, leading to a blown head gasket and, eventually, a cracked cylinder head in the 2003 to 2009 versions of the 6.0L Powerstroke.
ARP 250-4202 Diesel Head Stud Kit Features:
- Cylinder head alignment and gasket mating are a snap.
- There are no better cylinder head studs available than the ARP 250-4202 Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit.
- ARP Head Stud Kit fasteners are finished in a Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
- The 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit was constructed with the patented ARP2000 alloy.
- These 6.0L Studs are heat treated and rated at a 200,000 to 220 000 psi rating.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.0L Powerstroke
- Item Number: ARP 250-420210
- Make: Ford
- Model : E-Series | Excursion | F250 | F350
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No: 250-4202
- Product Application: 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke engines.
- Height : 3
- Width: 6
- Brand: Automotive Racing Products
- FAQ: Why should you install the 250-4202 Head Studs in your 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke? The installation of ARP Head Studs is a must-have upgrade for your 2003 To 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine. The High Strength Studs are rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength. This ARP Head Stud Kit provides the clamping force and durability required to keep your 6.0L Powerstrokes cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures.
- Part Number: 250-4202
- Manufacturer: ARP
- Product Note: The 250-4202 head stud kit is highly recommended for any Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with an increased power output level.