7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Forged Connection Rod Bolt Kit
ARP 250-6303 FORD 7.3L POWERSTROKE 1994-2000 FORGED ROD ROD BOLT KIT IN STOCK AND READY FOR SHIPPING
ARP 250-6303 Ford Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit applications:
- 1994 to 2000 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel.
Features of the ARP 250-6303 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit:
- Is a High Performance connecting rod bolt kit for the 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine.
- Constructed with the ARP2000 alloy.
The ARP Rod Bolts provide a tensile strength in the 220,000 psi range.
- Nearly five times more reliable than stock bolts.
- ARP Rod Bolts are an American Made product.
- ARP Pro series connecting rod bolts are precision CNC-machined to exacting specifications and designed for optimum reliability.
- These Ford 7.3L Rod Bolts are heat-treated and threads are rolled to provide up to ten times more fatigue strength.
The ARP 250-6303 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolts Kit contains:
- 16 ARP ARP2000 Alloy Rod Bolts
- 1 ARP Fastener Lubricant
- Installation Instructions
The ARP 250-6302 Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit is a must-have for a high horsepower 7.3L Powerstroke engine.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 7.3L Powerstroke
- Item Number : ARP 250-6303
- Make : Ford
- Model : F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- Year : 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000
- Manufacturer Part No : 250-6303
- Product Application: 1994 to 2000 Ford vehicles with the 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine.
- Height : 1
- Width : 6
- Brand : ARP
- FAQ: The ARP Connecting Rod Bolts are made from a superior alloy that provides you with improved reliability and super strength. This ARP Rod Bolt Alloy is designed to handle the increased loads transferred to the bolts in terms of piston-to-rod weight ratio along with the rotational speed of the engine. With increased power levels you will need this extra margin of safety to promote a longer service life of your Ford diesel engine.
- Part Number: 250-6303
- Manufacturer: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
- Product Note: The Automotive Racing Products 250-6303 Connecting Rod Bolts increase the strength in the bottom end with these 220,000 PSI Rod Bolts for your 1994 to 2000 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine.