2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L Fuel Pressure Sensor
This Bosch 0281006325 Pressure Sensor Applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins Diesel.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins Diesel.
What does this Cummins 5.9L Fuel Pressure Sensor Do?
- This Bosch 0281006325 fuel pressure sensor senses the amount of fuel in the fuel rail by reading the internal pressure of the rail.
- The pressure sensor then sends an electronic message to the Power Control Module PCM telling it precisely how much fuel needs to be released into the engine.
- The fuel rail pressure sensor measures the pressure of the fuel being supplied to the fuel injectors and is used in conjunction with the engine fuel control actuator for proper engine operation.
- This pressure signal is used by the PCM to adjust the fuel injector pulse width and duration while metering fuel to each cylinder during the combustion cycle.
Symptoms of a Faulty Bosch 0281006325 Pressure Sensor:
- Difficulty Starting the engine.
- Engine losses power.
- Rough erratic engine operation.
- The engine loses power and then regains power.
- P0193 Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input Code Displayed.
This is the OEM fuel rail pressure sensor is a Bosch Part covered by the Manufacturers' Warranty.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number : Bosch 0281006325
- Make : : Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No : 0281006325
- Product Application : 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 Cummins 5.9L
- Height : 4
- Width : 5
- Brand : Cummins
- FAQ :
- Part Number: 0281006325
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Product Note: This OEM Bosch 0281006325 fuel pressure sensor senses the amount of fuel in the fuel rail by reading the internal pressure of the common rail on the 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.