Bosch 0928400535 6.6L LBY Duramax Fuel Pressure Regulator Bolt Kit
Screw Socket Head Cap Bosch 0928400535 6.6L LBY Duramax Fuel Pressure Regulator MPROP Fuel Control Actuator Bolt Kit Contains:
- Three Cummins 4932457 Screw, Socket Head Cap
The Cummins Fuel Control Actuator uses three of these Cummins 4932790 bolts to mount the fuel control actuator to your fuel injection pump. The Cummins 4932457 Screw Socket Head Cap has a Torx size T25 head. The replacement bolt size is an M5 X 0.8 bolt that is 20mm long. KLM Performance advises you to obtain three of these bolts prior to replacing your fuel pressure regulator on your LB7 Duramax CP3 pump!
Please make sure you use the correct Torx tool to remove this bolt. KLM Performance offers the following advice when replacing your FCA mounting hardware:
- Make sure the entire area is clean before removing the Fuel Pressure Regulator from the fuel injection pump.
- Use a hammer and a small line up tool to strike each mounting bolt a few times in an attempt to free the bolt.
- These MPROP retainer bolts are hard to remove.
- The small size of the bolt will lead to it falling in an area where it is very hard to find.
- We recommend purchasing the bolt kit to ensure a successful replacement of the fuel pressure control regulator on your LB7 Duramax.
Bosch 0928400535 6.6L LBY Duramax Fuel Pressure Regulator MPROP Bolt Applications:
- All 2001 to 2004.5 Chevy Silverado 2500HD series trucks.
- All 2001 to 2004.5 Chevy Silverado 3500 series trucks.
- All 2001 to 2004.5 GM Sierra 2500HD series trucks.
- All 2001 to 2004.5 GM Sierra 3500 series trucks.
- Engine : N/A