CAT Crankshaft Damper For the 3306 / 330C / 3304 / 333C Series Diesel Engines
Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper for the Caterpillar Heavy Duty Diesels
The Caterpillar Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper applications:
- Caterpillar 3306 diesel engines
- Caterpillar 330C diesel engines
- Caterpillar 3304 diesel engines
- Caterpillar 333C diesel engines
This replacement CATERPILLAR® Vibration Damper for the CATERPILLAR® Diesel offers:
- Increase horsepower & torque
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Paint able steel finish
- Reduces operator fatigue
This Vibratech 715452-000 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper cross-reference:
- CATERPILLAR® 4W0337 Damper
- CATERPILLAR® 1678123 Damper
This replacement CAT Heavy Duty Damper features:
- American-made product.
- Precision made ISO 9001-2008 certified
- Superior quality torsional vibration damper.
- Specifically designed for the CATERPILLAR® diesels.
- High performance alternative damper.
- Outside Diameter of 12.3"
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement
- Continuously self-tunes to optimize torsional vibrations across the engine's entire rpm range.
- Designed for stock to highly modified power levels.
Vibratech TVD® invented viscous damper technology in 1946 to control torsional vibrations. Vibratech continues to make these Torsional Vibration Dampers in the USA! The Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper products are manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001-2008 certified. Your diesel engine requires the best heavy duty torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech Damper for your CAT Diesel.
The use of an overseas manufactured crank damper is penny-wise and pound foolish! The Vibratech 715452000 Heavy Duty Diesel Damper is made with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing. Caterpillar crank dampers should be replaced between 350K and 500K miles. If you just did an overhaul make sure you change the Crankshaft Damper. Broken crankshafts make an overhaul look cheap!
The Vibratech 715452-000 Vibration Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Caterpillar 3304 | Caterpillar 3306 | Caterpillar 330C | Caterpillar 333C
- Item Number: FD-HD 715452-000
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: Diesel
- Year : 1963 | 1964 | 1965 | 1966 | 1967 | 1968 | 1969 | 1970 | 1971 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1975 | 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1985.5 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2016.5 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030
- Manufacturer Part No: 715452-000
- Product Application : CATERPILLAR 3306 / 330C / 3304 / 333C Heavy Duty Diesels
- Height: 4
- Width : 20
- Brand: Vibratech TVD
- FAQ: Do I really need to change the crankshaft damper on my Caterpillar diesel engine? Yes, the crankshaft damper is a wear item and needs replacement. If you are doing an inframe overhaul or you're unsure of when the damper was changed - Its time for a replacement. What happens if I do not change the damper? We have heard far too many times that my mechanic said It's good for the life of the motor and they just snapped their crankshaft. do I need to replace the damper
- Part Number: 715452-000
- Manufacturer: Vibratech TVD
- Product Note: Replacing your engine's crankshaft damper with a Vibratech Viscous damper is wise insurance if you are interested in keeping your truck on the road making money!