CAT Crankshaft Damper For the 3306 / 330C / 3304 / 333C Series Diesel Engines
Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper for the Caterpillar Heavy Duty Diesels
- Caterpillar 3306 diesel engines
- Caterpillar 330C diesel engines
- Caterpillar 3304 diesel engines
- Caterpillar 333C diesel engines
This replacement CATERPILLAR® Vibration Damper for the CATERPILLAR® Diesel offers:
- Increase horsepower & torque
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Paint able steel finish
- Reduces operator fatigue
This Vibratech 715452-000 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper cross-reference:
- CATERPILLAR® 4W0337 Damper
- CATERPILLAR® 1678123 Damper
This replacement CAT Heavy Duty Damper features:
- American made product.
- Precision made ISO 9001-2008 certified
- Superior quality torsional vibration damper.
Specifically designed for theCATERPILLAR® diesels.
- High performance alternative damper.
- Outside Diameter of 12.3"
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement
- Continuously self-tunes to optimize torsional vibrations across the engine's entire rpm range.
- Designed for stock to highly modified power levels.
Vibratech TVD® invented viscous damper technology in 1946 to control torsional vibrations. Vibratech continues to make these Torsional Vibration Dampers in the USA! The Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper products are manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001-2008 certified.Your diesel engine requires the best heavy duty torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech Damper for your CAT Diesel.
The use of an overseas manufactured crank damper is penny wise and pound foolish! The Vibratech 715452000 Heavy Duty Diesel Damper is made with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing. Caterpillar crank dampers should be replaced between 350K and 500K miles. If you just did an overhaul make sure you change the Crankshaft Damper. Broken crankshafts make an overhaul look cheap!
The Vibratech 715452-000Vibration Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.