Mopar 68409910AB Replacement Engine Block Heater Cord
This OEM Mopar part is a direct replacement heater cord for the block heater element on the following Dodge Ram trucks. If you have a Dodge vehicle with the heater element installed in the block, this is the power cord you need to energize the heater element for rapid heat and aid with cold weather starts. Coolant Immersion Heater 6' Replacement Cord 120V aids in rapid cold weather starts.
The Mopar 68223419AA 2019-2024 Ram 6.7L Cummins Block Heater Cord is a reliable and efficient way to keep your engine warm during chilly temperatures. This block heater cord features a six-foot-long power cord with 120 volts and a three-prong connector, as well as a high quality flexible rubber sheathing for added protection from the elements. It also comes with an integrated hex nut to keep your connection to the coolant heater secure.
Mopar Engine Block Heater Power Cord Fitment:
- 2019 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2024 Dodge Ram 3500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2024 Dodge Ram 4500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2024 Dodge Ram 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
Ram Block Heater Power Cord Specifications:
- Six Foot Long Power Cord
- 120 Volt power cord
- Three Prong connector
- This new Mopar 6.7L Cummins power cord is made especially for the cold.
- Constructed with a high quality flexible rubber sheathing.
- Plug ends are molded into the cord to keep moisture out.
- Integrated Hex nut ensures the connection to the coolant heater.
NOTE: All Dodge Ram vehicles built with the 6.7L Cummins diesel contain the heater element in the engine block. The engine block heater element is located behind the oil filter. This Mopar 68223419AA power cord is used to energize the Immersion Type Cummins Engine Heater Element. Chrysler discontinued the Mopar 68223419AA power cord as a standard feature of the 2013 To 2018 Ram diesel trucks. If you failed to order this power cord, it is not on your vehicle. The complete power supply cord is the Mopar 68223419AA 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Block Heater Cord.
The Mopar 68223419AA engine block heater cord is designed to restore power to the 2019-2024 Ram 6.7L Cummins model engine block heater element. The genuine OE-style replacements are manufactured from quality materials to ensure reliable performance.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: Mopar 68409910AB
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 68409910AB
- Product Application: 2019 to 2024 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 Series trucks with the Cummins Diesels
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
Brand: Mopar 68409910AB
- FAQ: What does the Mopar 68409910AB Power Cord Do? This 6.7L Cummins power cord provides the means to connect an extension cord from the front of your vehicle to the engine block heater element in your engine block.
Part Number: Mopar 68409910AB
- Manufacturer: Mopar OEM Part
- Product Note: Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your 5th Generation 6.7L Cummins diesel engine! This is the power supply cord only and does not include the engine block heater element!