Cummins NT-855 Big Cam - Cummins 170 Degree Replacement Thermostat
PLEASE ENTER YOUR ENGINE SERIAL NUMBER - ESN SO WE CAN VERIFY THE CORRECT THERMOSTAT FOR YOUR ENGINE. CUMMINS PARTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. You must enter your EIN to purchase this part. If you use the part number from the actual part in hand, you may enter it in the EIN field to verify this is the part you want.
This 170 Cummins Thermostat is an OEM replacement Thermostat Kit for Cummins Diesel engines. This thermostat kit is the stock replacement service kit that contains all of the five parts required to complete the replacement of this thermostat. All parts are needed for a leak-proof change for the right engine operating temperatures.
This Cummins Thermostat contains the following required Original Equipment Manufacturer parts:
- One Cummins 135675 Thermostat
- One Cummins Thermostat Seal
- One Seal O Ring
- One Cummins Thermostat Housing Gasket
- One Cummins Coolant Hose
These Cummins 170 Degree Replacement Thermostat applications:
- Select Cummins NT-855 Series Diesel Engines
Note: If your Cummins NT-855 engine is experiencing coolant temperature gauge cycling, replace your existing thermostat with this Cummins 135675 170 thermostat. The new Cummins 135675 thermostat provides a slower coolant response rate to reduce dramatic engine temperature cycling. This slower engine response rate does not affect engine performance. This OEM Cummins Thermostat has an operating range of 170 to 185 Degrees.
The Cummins Thermostat on your Cummins engine allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range. Operating a Cummins engine with a bad thermostat will cause the thermostat to get stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate either below the correct operating temperature or above it leading to an overheating condition. If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms, it's time to replace the Cummins 170-Degree Thermostat yourself to alleviate this issue.
The use of Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision design, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and diligent testing which ensures optimum engine performance at the Cummins factory-specified level. Only Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
NOTE: The Product Image does not accurately represent all the OEM Cummins replacement parts in this kit!
The Cummins 135675 170 Degree Thermostat supersedes the:
- Cummins 140076 Thermostat for Cummins NT-855 Engine
This OEM Cummins 170 Degree Thermostat Benefits:
- Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Strict quality control measures and diligent testing that ensures the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified levels of efficiency,
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
- Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins NT-855
- Thermostat Opening Temperature: 77°C - 170°F
- Item Number: Cummins 135675 Kit
- Make: Cummins
- Model :
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 135675 Kit
- Product Application: Cummins NT-855 Series Engines - Complete Thermostat Replacement Kit
- Height: 3
- Width :3
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: Why should you purchase a Genuine Cummins Thermostat Kit for your diesel engine? Installation of an OEM Cummins 135675 170 Degree Thermostat Kit ensures your engine maintains its factory performance, power output levels, function, and straightforward fitment. OEM parts will repair an exact replacement that is trouble-free and leak-free.
- Part Number: 135675 Kit
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!