Detroit Diesel NH and NT-855 Cummins 180 Degree Replacement Thermostat
PLEASE ENTER YOUR ENGINE SERIAL NUMBER SO WE CAN VERIFY THE CORRECT THERMOSTAT FOR YOUR VEHICLE. CUMMINS PARTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. You must enter your EIN to purchase this part. If you are using the part number from the actual part in hand, you may enter it in the EIN field to verify this is the part you want.
This 180 Cummins Thermostat is an OEM replacement Thermostat for Cummins Diesel engines. This thermostat is the stock replacement part needed for a leak-proof change for the right engine operating temperatures. This Cummins Thermostat contains the following required Original Equipment Manufacturer parts:
This Cummins 180 Degree Replacement Thermostat applications:
- Select Cummins Detroit Diesel NH and NT-855 Series Diesel Engines
Note: If your Cummins Detroit Diesel NH and NT-855 engine is experiencing coolant temperature gauge cycling, replace your existing thermostat with this Cummins 3061649 180 thermostat. The new Cummins 3061649 thermostat provides a slower coolant response rate to reduce dramatic engine temperature cycling. This slower engine response rate does not affect engine performance.
The Cummins Thermostat on your Cummins engine allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range. Operating a Cummins engine with a bad thermostat will cause the thermostat to get stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate either below the correct operating temperature or above it leading to an overheat condition. If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms, it's time to replace the Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat yourself to alleviate this issue.
The use of Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision design, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and diligent testing which ensures optimum engine performance at the Cummins factory-specified level. Only Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
This Replacement Cummins OEM 180 Degree Thermostat is for the Detroit Diesel NH and NT-855 Cummins engines that are MADE IN THE USA!
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Detroit Diesel NH and NT-855
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: Cummins 3061649
- Make : Cummins
- Model :
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3061649
- Product Application:
- Height: 3
- Width :3
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ :Why should you purchase a Genuine Cummins Thermostat for your diesel engine? Installation of an OEM Cummins 3061649 180 Degree Thermostat ensures your engine maintains its factory performance, power output levels, function, and straightforward fitment. OEM parts will repair an exact replacement that is trouble-free.
- Part Number: 3061649
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Detroit Diesel NH and NT-855 Cummins diesel engine!