Dodge 6.7L Cummins 3164369 Electrical Repair Connector or Wire Harness Pigtail Adapter is used to connect the Cummins 4032806 6.7L Turbocharger Speed Sensor To The Power Supply and OEM Harness for this sensor.
The Cummins 3164369 connector electrical repair wire harness pigtail may be required when you are replacing the Cummins 4032806 6.7L Turbocharger Speed Sensor on your 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram with the 6.7L Cummins. This Cummins MAP Sensor Wiring Harness Connector provides a weatherproof and secure means to repair or replace the power supply to this engine sensor.
Your Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Turbo diesel engine uses a Cummins 4032806 6.7L Turbocharger Speed Sensor to determine changes in the intake air stream. These pressure changes are used to indicate engine load, boost, operational elevation, and other pressure variables that enable your ECU to make necessary changes so your diesel can run at peak performance. If your Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel truck is experiencing decreased engine performance, it could be the power supply harness or the Cummins 4032806 6.7L Turbocharger Speed Sensor.
This is an OEM Cummins Electrical Connector Repair Harness for installing the MAP Sensor.
The Cummins 3164369 Replacement Wire Harness applications:
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2011 to 2018 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2011 to 2018 Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2011 to 2018 Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2011 to 2018 Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
Cummins 3164369 Connector Repair Kit MAP Sensor Kit Contains:
- One Complete Pigtail Kit Connector assembly
- Three 18AWG Pigtails
- Three 18AWG Butt splices
- Three 3:1 Adhesive heat shrink weatherproof connectors
Features of the Cummins 3164369 Electrical Repair Connector Pigtail Harness
- OEM Cummins Part
- Highest Cummins Standards ensure a direct fit replacement
- The sensor harness ensures optimum engine performance.
NOTE: Before replacing the Cummins 4032806 6.7L Turbocharger Speed Sensor, check all the connections and grounds first to see that they are good and clean. Engine Sensors and Connectors For Electrical Repairs are electrical components, and they are Non-Returnable items.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: Cummins 3164369
- Make: Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3164369
- Product Application: 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series truck with the Cummins 6.7L Diesel
- Height: 4
- Width : 5
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: Why should I purchase this Turbo Speed Sensor Harness Pigtail Adapter? This Cummins 5299163 Connection Repair Kit - Pigtail Harness Sensor is an OEM Cummins part that allows you to repair or replace a broken sensor harness when installing or repairing the wire harness to a new Cummins 4032806 6.7L Turbocharger Speed Sensor on your 6.7L Cummins engine.
- Part Number: 3164369
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!