Cummins 3408529 Turbo Diesel Crankshaft or Camshaft Position Sensor CPS
Cummins 3408529, Position Sensor Applications:
- 2003 to 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- Cummins 5.9L ISB
The 2003 to 2005 models of the Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine use this 3408529 position sensor to determine the crankshaft and camshaft locations. This new and improved version of the Cummins 3408529 Crankshaft Camshaft Position Sensor is designed as a superior replacement for the original 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins. It ensures precise timing and accurate fuel delivery for improved engine performance and reliability.
Cummins 3408529 Position Sensor applications is a genuine Cummins part shipped with a Twelve-month warranty.
Cummins 3408529 Sensor Engine Position cross-reference:
- Mopar 5093101AA
- Cummins 3408529 Crankshaft Camshaft Position Sensor has now been superseded by the New Cummins 5594275 Sensor. Your order will be completed with the newest version of the CPS sensor.
- Cummins 3408529 Crankshaft Camshaft Position Sensor has now been superseded by the New Cummins 5594275NX Sensor. Your order will be completed with the newest version of the sensor.
- Cummins 2872277
- Cummins 3408529
- Cummins 5594275NX
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation, reducing downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 3408529
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005
Manufacturer Part No: 5594275NX
- Product Application: 2003 to 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: What does a CPS Sensor do? The crankshaft position sensor in your Cummins diesel engine is a triggering device for proper engine operation. This Engine Position Sensor is responsible for conveying where the engine position is in order to provide optimum injection timing and power output levels. Thus a malfunctioning Crankshaft Position Sensor can illuminate the check engine light or cause a no-start condition. What version of this CPS Sensor will I receive? What part will I get when I order this OEM Cummins Engine Sensor? You will receive the latest super cession of the part available from Cummins. This number will differ from the part advertised due to the current issues stemming from the issues affecting the world economy. KLM Performance will provide you with the most current version of this CPS Sensor available.
- Part Number: 5594275, 5594275NX
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins 5.9L diesel engine!