Dodge First Generation 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins Replacement Oil Pan Kit
This Cummins 3914403 Replacement Oil Pan applications:
- 1989 to 1993 Dodge D250 Two Wheel Drive and Four Wheel Drive models with the 5.9L 12 valve Cummins diesel engine.
- 1989 to 1993 Dodge D350 Two Wheel Drive and Four Wheel Drive models with the 5.9L 12 valve Cummins diesel engine.
- 1989 to 1993 Dodge W250 Two Wheel Drive and Four Wheel Drive models with the 5.9L 12 valve Cummins diesel engine.
- 1989 to 1993 Dodge W350 Two Wheel Drive and Four-Wheel Drive models with the 5.9L 12 valve Cummins diesel engine.
NOTE: The Cummins 3914403 12 Valve Oil Pan 1989 to 1993 Dodge Diesel is currently ON A NATIONAL BACKORDER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Your oil pan will ship as soon as the product is delivered!
Your 1st Generation Dodge Diesel truck now has plenty of time and miles on it. So if your 5.9L Cummins oil pan is rusted, dinged, or punctured fix it with this Cummins replacement oil pan. This replacement oil pan kit contains an 18MM drain hole. We offer this 5.9L Cummins Oil Pan with a New 18MM Cummins Drain Plug and Cummins Sealing Washer for ease of installation. This replacement oil pan 18MM drain plug and washer are included in this kit.
This OEM replacement Oil Pan is a Genuine Cummins Part, which includes the Oil Pan only. The required Cummins oil pan gasket must be purchased separately to ensure a leak-proof installation of this 12 Valve Dodge Ram oil pan.
Cummins 3914403 Oil Pan cross-references:
This Cummins Oil Pan includes the 18MM Drain Plug and the Drain Plug Gasket for a leak-proof job!
This 1989 to 1993 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Oil Pan Kit Contains:
- One OEM Cummins Oil Pan.
- One OEM Cummins 18 MM Drain Plug.
- One OEM Cummins Sealing Washer
NOTE: This Dodge Ram replacement Cummins Oil Pan will not work on the 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins!
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions regarding the proper replacement Cummins oil pan for your engine.