Cummins 3934373 Replacement 180-Degree Thermostat Kit With Gaskets
Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Thermostat Kit applications:
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins 2WD and 4WD turbo diesel-powered trucks.
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins 2WD and 4WD turbo diesel-powered trucks.
This Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Thermostat Kit is an OEM replacement 180 Degree Thermostat, Thermostat Seal Ring, and Thermostat Housing Seal for Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 12 Valve 5.9L Diesel engine. These OEM Cummins parts are the stock replacement parts needed for a leak-proof 180 thermostat change for the correct engine operating temperatures. This OEM Cummins 12 Valve Thermostat Kit contains the Three required Original Equipment Manufacturer parts that were installed at the factory.
The Cummins 180-Degree Thermostat Kit includes the following:
- Cummins 3934373 180-Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 3925466 180-Degree Rectangular Thermostat Seal
- Cummins 3927305 180-Degree Thermostat Housing Seal
The 5.9L Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat on your Dodge Ram allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range. Operating a Cummins 5.9L with a lousy thermostat will cause the thermostat to get stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate either below the correct operating temperature or above it leading to an overheating condition. If you are experiencing any of these engine operating temperature symptoms, it's time to replace the 5.9L Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat Kit to alleviate this issue.
Using Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision design, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and diligent testing, ensuring optimum engine performance at the Cummins factory-specified level. Only Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
NOTE: All Cummins Parts are sold as Non-Returnable Items. Please ensure you have ordered the correct Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Replacement Thermostat Kit for your engine before placing an order for a Cummins Replacement Thermostat.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 3934373
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998
- Manufacturer Part No: 3934373
- Product Application: 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L Diesel Engines
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: Why is this 5.9L Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Thermostat Kit an improved version of my 1994 to 1998 5.9L thermostat? This new updated Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Thermostat Kit provides an improved engine coolant temperature control range for improvements in engine operation and interior heat function in the winter.
- Part Number: 3934373
- Manufacturer Cummins
- Product Note: The new 3934373 thermostat provides a slower response rate to reduce dramatic engine temperature cycling when the thermostat is activated on your twelve-valve Cummins. This slower engine response rate does not affect the engine performance, but it will help you maintain constant heat levels in the Winter!