The Cummins 3969987 5.9L Heater Grid Element for the Cummins 5.9L Twenty-Four Valve diesel.
Cummins Heater Grid applications:
- 1998.5 to 2002 models of the Dodge 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 1998.5 to 2002 models of the Dodge 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 models of the Dodge 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 models of the Dodge 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- Cummins 3.9L ISB Series diesel engines.
- Cummins 3.9L QSB Series diesel engines.
KLM Performance Offers this heater grid replacement for the installation of the heater grid on your 5.9L Cummins diesel to ensure faster start-ups during cold weather operations.
The Cummins 3969987 5.9L Heater Grid Element contains:
- One Cummins Heater Grid Element
The Cummins 3969987 Replacement Heater Grid Element supersedes:
- Cummins 3924593
- Cummins 3924594
- Cummins 3937210
Instant cold start engine performance gains can be obtained by replacing your failed OEM Heater Grid unit. This is the heater grid element and does not contain the Two Heater Grid Gaskets required to complete this repair. Please see the Cummins Dodge Ram Intake Heater Grid Kit for all of the parts required to complete this repair.
Intake Heater Grid Element for the 1998.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series diesel trucks.
NOTE: The 5.9L Cummins 3969987 Grid Heater will not be compatible with the Dodge Ram trucks with the heater Grid built into the intake plenum.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 3969987
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No: 3969987
- Product Application: 1998.5 to 2007 models of the Cummins 5.9L
- Height: 5
- Width: 4
Brand: OEM Cummins Part
FAQ: Why is the heater grid so important? The heater grid element provides a means to increase the incoming air temperature as a means to aid start-ups on your diesel engine for faster start-ups during cold weather operations.
- Part Number: 3969987
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!