6.7L Cummins 3999820 Replacement Crank Case Ventilation Filter Breather Gasket
Experience leak free performance with the Genuine Cummins 3999820 6.7L Crankcase Breather Gasket. Crafted from premium quality materials to meet OEM standards, the 6.7L Cummins 399820 Gasket provides superior durability for optimum engine longevity. Improve your engine performance and increase engine life with Cummins.
The Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket applications:
- All 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All Vehicles and equipment are powered by the Cummins 6.7L ISB series engines.
- All Vehicles and equipment are powered by the Cummins 6.7L QSB series engine
The Dodge 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel CCV Crank Case Vent Gasket benefits:
- Seals the CV52001 crankcase ventilation filter to the top of the valve cover assembly on your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
- We recommend that the Crankcase Breather Gasket is inspected and or changed at the same time you replace the CCV Filter.
This Cummins 399820 Gasket Cross Reference:
- Mopar 68005162AA
This 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket is a Genuine Cummins part.
NOTE: Do not ignore the message on your overhead console when the Crankcase Vent filter warning light appears, If you do not change this filter it will become clogged. KLM Performance strongly recommends you immediately address this issue to save yourself a lot of time and money!
The Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Ventilation Filter Gasket Benefits:
- OEM Cummins parts ensure direct fitment for a straightforward installation.
- The purchase of OEM Cummins parts will help maintain reliability and rated performance levels.
- All OEM Cummins parts are constructed of the Highest Quality Materials.
Features of the Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Ventilation Filter Gasket
- OEM Cummins Part
- The highest Cummins Standards ensure a direct fit replacement
- The sealing gasket ensures optimum engine performance.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins | 6.7L ISB Cummins | EPA13 6.7L QSB
- Item Number: Cummins 3999820
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram | Sterling
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3999820
- Product Application: 2007.5 to 2022 6.7L Cummins ISB and EPA13 Automotive QSB 6.7 liter turbo diesel engines.
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: What is the purpose of this 6.7L Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket? The gasket is used to provide a leak-proof seal between the metal valve cover assembly and the Crankcase Vent Filter located on the top of your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine. With time and mileage, this crankcase breather gasket may become compromised and allow the oil to escape from the top of the engine and the plastic crankcase ventilation filter. KLM Performance recommends that the Crankcase Breather Gasket is inspected and or changed at the same time you replace the CCV Filter to avoid issues.
- Part Number: 3999820
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!