Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Common Rail Fuel Rail Injection Pressure Sensor
The OEM Cummins 4306993 6.7L Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor perfectly fits 2013 to 2018 ISB 6.7L engines. Designed specifically for these engines, this sensor ensures accurate and reliable readings. It's reliable performance and rugged construction provide optimal engine performance and long-term durability.
Restore power and performance to your Cummins 6.7L engine with the genuine OEM Cummins 4306993 6.7L Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor. This Cummins 6.7L diesel direct replacement part reads the fuel rail pressure to ensure your engine runs as intended with consistent throttle response and no hard starts or stalls. Make sure your Cummins 6.7L is running optimally with this reliable fuel rail pressure sensor.
The OEM Cummins 4306993 Fuel Pressure Sensor applications:
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel trucks with a 6.7L Cummins engine.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel trucks with a 6.7L Cummins engine.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 diesel trucks with a 6.7L Cummins engine.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 diesel trucks with a 6.7L Cummins engine.
- 2013 to 2018 6.7L Cummins ISB Diesel engine.
What does this Cummins 4306993 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Do?
This Cummins 4306993 fuel rail pressure sensor is used to sense the amount of fuel in the fuel rail by reading the internal pressure of the rail.
The common rail pressure sensor then sends an electronic message to the Power Control Module / PCM to determine precisely how much fuel needs to be released into the engine. The fuel rail pressure sensor in the Common Rail 6.7L diesel measures the pressure of the fuel supplied to the fuel injectors. This pressure signal is used by the PCM to adjust the fuel injector pulse width and duration while metering fuel to each cylinder during the combustion cycle.
This replacement fuel rail pressure sensor is a Genuine Cummins part. The Cummins 6.7L fuel rail pressure sensor communicates with the fuel control actuator through the ECM. The fuel rail pressure sensor for the Cummins 6.7L diesel is located at the end of the fuel rail.
The Cummins 6.7L fuel rail pressure sensor is located on the back of the common rail. The fuel pressure sensor consists of a high-grade spring steel diaphragm with an attached strain gauge. The sensor's internal diaphragm deflection changes the resistance of the strain gauge. The Engine Control Module supplies the 5-volt supply voltage and ground for the fuel pressure sensor. The Cummins 4306993 fuel rail pressure sensor uses a knife-edge seal at its connection point to the fuel rail.
Symptoms of a Faulty Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Common Rail Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor:
- Difficulty Starting the engine.
- Engine losses power.
- Rough, erratic engine operation.
- The engine loses power and then regains power.
- P0193 Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input Code Displayed.
This Cummins 4306993 Sensor, Pressure part cross-reference:
- Mopar 68210175AA Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
The Cummins 4306993 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor is located at the end of the fuel rail and depicted as part number 10 in the exploded view illustration. This pressure sensor is an OEM Cummins part that is backed by the Cummins Warranty.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation, reducing downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
NOTE: Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine, as this Rail Sensor is a NON-RETURNABLE Electrical Part. If you have any questions regarding the correct product required to fix your 6.7L Cummins engine, please feel free to contact us prior to making a purchase for this NON-RETURNABLE Cummins Electrical Sensor.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 4306993
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 4306993
- Product Application: 2013 to 2018 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins.
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: Will this OEM Cummins Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor work on the 2019 to 2022 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins engines? No, the 2019 to current model Dodge Ram trucks use a different fuel injection system and rail pressure sensor.
- Part Number: Cummins 4306993
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!