Cummins 3969987 replacement square intake manifold heater grid element and Cummins 3969988 intake manifold heater grid gasket kit.
5.9L Cummins Replacement Air Intake Heater Grid Kit applications:
- 1998.5 to 2002 models of the Dodge 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 1998.5 to 2002 models of the Dodge 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 models of the Dodge 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 models of the Dodge 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 1998.5 to 2007 5.9L Cummins ISB engines
Dodge Ram replacement air intake manifold heater grid kit contains:
- OEM Cummins parts.
- One Cummins 3969987 Intake Grid Heater Element
- Two Cummins 3969988 Gaskets
NOTE: This Air Intake Grid Heater Kit designed for Cummins 5.9L Diesel engines that have the grid heater as a separate unit!
Some Dodge trucks have the grid heaters built into the intake plenum. This item will NOT work on trucks with this setup. The 5.9L Cummins 3969987 Grid Heater Kit will not be compatible with the Dodge Ram trucks that have the heater Grid built into the intake plenum.
We ask you to supply us with the ESN of your 5.9L Cummins diesel engine to ensure proper fitment of the heater grid element.
These are OEM Cummins replacement parts designed for use on the 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines utilized in the Dodge Ram trucks.
This 1998.5 To 2007 OEM Cummins Dodge Ram Intake Heater Grid Kit Benefits:
- Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Cummins Parts are constructed with strict quality control measures and diligent testing to ensure the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified efficiency levels.
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
Please also check the Cummins Diesel Engine Intake Heater Grid Relay to ensure the proper supply of power is going to the Heater Grid!