Limited availability. Please call for quote. Listed price may not be current price. 203-210-7200
Vibratech 718041-600 Vibration Balancer is a Heavy Duty Diesel Damper for the Cummins KTA50 Engine Series.
Cummins KTA50 Series Replacement Damper Applications:
- Cummins KTA50 G1 Diesel Engine Series Engine For Power Generation
Cummins KTA50 G3 Diesel Engine Series EnginePower Generation
- Cummins KTA50 G8 Diesel Engine Series EnginePower Generation
- Cummins KTA50 G9 Diesel Engine Series EnginePower Generation
- Cummins KTA50-M2-1400 Diesel Engine for Marine
- Cummins KTA50-M2-1600 Diesel Engine for Marine
- Cummins KTA50-M2-1700 Diesel Engine for Marine
- Cummins KTA50-M2-1800 Diesel Engine for Marine
- Cummins KTA50-M2-1875 Diesel Engine for Marine
- Cummins KTA50-M2-2000 Diesel Engine for Marine
A Vibratech TVD Cummins KTA50 Series Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper automatically self-tunes to optimum damping of torsional crankshaft vibrations in real-time. This High Quality American MadeCummins Diesel Crankshaft Damper is critical to extending crankshaft life beyond the OEM maintenance intervals. This Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper controls torsional vibrations, improves the smooth engine operation while revving and under heavy load.
Vibratech TVD Cummins KTA50 Diesel Crankshaft Damper 718031-600 is a direct bolt-on American Made fluid-filled viscous damper. The Vibratech CumminsKTA50 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper is a precision-made superior quality torsional vibration damper. The Vibratech 718031-600 is a Heavy Duty Replacement Diesel Damper for the Cummins KTA series engine. The Vibratech 718041-600 Diesel Viscous Damper works on the entire Cummins Marine Series KTA50 M2 Variants and the Cummins KTA50 G variants.
The Cummins KTA50 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech offers:
- Reduced Cummins KTA50 engine vibrations
- Increases the horsepower and torque output of the engine.
- Reduces wear on the engines main bearings
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Quiets Slapping Belts
- Proven to reduce driver fatigue from excessive vibrations
- Paintable steel finish
This Cummins KTA50 High Performance Torsional Vibration Damper cross-reference:
Vibratech TVD® invented the viscous damper technology in 1946 and continued to make these Cummins KTA50 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Dampers in the USA!
The Cummins KTA50 Series Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech features:
- A Harmonic Damper is categorized as a vicious crankshaft damper or balancer.
- Designed with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid.
- The Damper is enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing.
- Cummins Diesel Crankshaft Damper is manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art ISO 9001-2008certified facility.
- No maintenance is required on the Vibratech Cummins KTA50 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper
- Vibratech viscous dampers for the Cummins ISX diesel are computer balanced and hermetically sealed at the time of manufacturing.
- Vibratech TVD viscous dampers are made to control torsional vibrations at all engine speeds and power levels.
- Constructed of steel, there are certified for disposal at a recycling center.
- No maintenance is required on the Vibratech Cummins Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper.
- This viscous engine damper automatically self-tunes to optimize the damping of crankshaft torsional vibrations in real-time.
- Only a precision viscous damper can increase the life of your Cummins KTA50 series diesel.
- Offered as a direct bolt-on replacement crankshaft damper for the Cummins KTA50 series diesel engines.
- Controls the destructive torsional vibrations produced during combustion.
Your Cummins diesel engine needs the best torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech TVD Viscous Damper. Only the use of a viscous damper will control torsional vibrations and prolong the life of your motor.The Cummins KTA50 series damper replacement is between 10,000 to 15,000 hours.The use of an overseas manufactured diesel damper is penny wise and pound foolish!
NOTE: If you do not replace your vehicle's Cummins KTA50 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper at the appropriate service interval, a worn viscous damper will lead to catastrophic engine failure. Replacing the vibration damper does not fix wear or extreme neglect of proper maintenance to the engine components. Vibratech TVD does not recommend or endorse re-using viscous dampers. Any tampering to the housing to recondition the damper may reduce its effectiveness and cause engine damage. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the control of torsional vibration are constructed of steel for disposal at a recycling center.
The Cummins KTA50 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper by Vibratech is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.