FASS Fuel Systems Dodge Replacement Pump 1998.5-2002 5.9L Cummins 24V DRP 02
FASS DRP 02 Dodge Replacement Fuel Pump Applications:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
The FASS Dodge Replacement Pump is a complete replacement diesel fuel lift pump for your Dodge Cummins 24V diesel engine and is designed to eliminate the common issues found in factory lift pumps that are known for their costly repairs. The DRP 02 lift pump’s larger motor is strong enough to help supply your diesel truck with the consistent fuel pressure required by your VP44 to produce efficiency and horsepower. Simple to install, the DRP 02 series pump can be installed by any novice mechanic and installed into factory mounting points making it the easiest installation of any aftermarket lift pump.
Factory Fuel Pump Failure
Failure of your factory lift pump is one of the most common component failures for the Dodge Cummins 24 Valve diesel engine. Both stock and modified engines suffer from this issue, with a modified engine intensifying the weakness of the factory component, leading to premature failure. The main reasons behind this pump's inability to support the fuel demands for your Cummins engine are the fact that first, it is a smaller weak motor that is located near the engine. This requires the motor to pull fuel from the fuel tank located at the rear of the truck against the momentum of your moving pickup. As with all diesel lift pumps, motors are designed to be push fuel and when required to suck fuel over a long distance the added strain will overheat the motors, leading to a drop in fuel pressure. Low fuel pressures can cause a decrease in throttle response, fuel economy, horsepower numbers and even cause damage to your VP44 injection pump.
DRP Relocation Brackets
To help the DRP series lift pump perform to its top potential we have designed an optional pump relocation kit that will move the lift pump closer to the fuel tank, reducing the distance the lift pump needs to pull fuel from and instead places fuel under pressure to push diesel to the engine. This is beneficial because all diesel lift pumps perform better as a “Pusher” pump and when under pressure the motor doesn’t need to work as hard to supply the fuel demanded by the injection system. This kit is sold separately.
Cummins Direct Replace Pump Features:
- Larger More Powerful Motor
- Factory Replacement Pump
- Simple Straightforward Installation
- All Installation Hardware Included
- Works With DRP Relocation Kit
- Provides up to 110 Gallons Per Hour at 16 to 18 PSI
- All Installation Hardware Included
- Supports stock powered 5.9L Cummins Common Rail Engines
- Four Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Utilizes an inline fuel filter to prevent any debris from entering the motor of the fuel pump.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate : One Hundred Ten Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Pressure: Eighteen PSI.
- Power Level: Stock Powered 5.9L Cummins
- Item Number: FASS DRP 02
- Make : Dodge
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No: FASS DRP 02
- Product Application: 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins
- Height: 12
- Width : 8
- Brand: FASS
FAQ: Will the FASS DRP 02 support a tuner?
No, the FASS DRP 02 is designed to support a stock-powered motor only. If you have increased the power level of your truck we recommend looking at a FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel pump.
Part Number : DP 02
Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: Direct Dodge Replacement Lift Pump for the Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins With Stock Power Level Only!