FASS Fuel Systems - Signature Series Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 140GPH At 55 PSI.
The FASS FAS F17 140 Gallon Per Hour Lift Pump is designed for installation on the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke and the 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel engines.
FASS FAS F17 140G Ford Powerstroke applications:
- 1999 to 2002 Ford Excursion trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999 to 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999 to 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 2003 To 2009 Ford E-Series Vans with the 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty trucks with the 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty trucks with the 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty trucks with the 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty trucks with the 6.0L Powerstroke
The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps are designed to be the most versatile high performance lift pump on the market. The FASS FAS F15 140G provides adjustable fuel pressures to meet the power demand of high performance Ford trucks with the 7.3L and 6.0L Powerstroke diesel. The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump works on your stock truck all the way up to trucks with up to Seven Hundred Horsepower.
FASS FAS F15 140G Powerstroke Diesel Adjustable High Performance Lift Pump Features:
- New Whisper Technology provides dramatically decreased noise levels of lift pump operation.
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure from One to Seventy Five PSI.
- This adjustable fuel pump is rated at 140 gallons of diesel fuel per hour.
- This adjustable lift pump Includes FASS STK-1002 Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit.
- High-Performance fuel flow delivery rate of One Hundred and Forty Gallons Per Hour
- Improves Fuel Flow
- Boost Compensation Port raises fuel pressures while under full throttle.
- Built-In Fuel Pressure Gauge Port for accurate fuel pressure delivery rates.
- This Lift Pump Kit Contains All the Mounting Hardware required for installation.
- Built with the proven Titanium Signature Series high performance electric motor.
- The lift Pump Kit contains the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit for unrestricted fuel supply from the fuel tank.
- The Suction Tube Kit allows you to plumb the FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting.
- Adjustable fuel pressure allows you to customize the fuel delivery pressure for higher-performance diesel engines.
NOTE: This FASS FAS F15 140G Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 140 GPH Ford Powerstroke 1999-2007 is a fuel pump only. This FASS Signature Series Adjustable Lift Pump must be used with your factory fuel filter. It is suggested that all pumps be adjusted only if you have installed a fuel pressure gauge. If you have any questions, please contact our technical support team.
KLM Performance strongly recommends having a spare FASS Inline Fuel Line Strainer Prefilter on board to prevent any fuel delivery issues with your FASS Signature Series Lift Pump.
by KLM Performance
: 7.3L Powerstroke | 6.0L Powerstroke
- Flow Rate: 140 Gallons Per Hour
- Flow Pressure: 55 PSI.
- Power Level: Stock Power Up to 700 HP
- Item Number: FASS FAS F15 140G
Model : F250 | F350 | F450 | F550 | Ecursion | E-Series Van
Year : 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No: FAS F15 140G
Product Application: 1999 to 2007 Ford Excursion, E-Series Van, F-250, F-350, F-450, and F-550 Super Duty Trucks with the 7.3L and 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Engines
- Height :
- Width :
- Brand: FASS Fuel Systems
- FAQ: Is this a FASS System? This is an Adjustable Signature Series Lift Pump-only fuel supply system that does not contain filters.
- Part Number: FAS F15 140G
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: The FASS FAS F15 140G Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is the most versatile High Performance Lift Pump on the market for your 1999 to 2007 Ford trucks with 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engines. This FASS lift pump provides a straightforward means to adjust the fuel pressure to meet your engine needs. allows you to e FA's allow the customer to tweak the fuel pressure on the "Fly". The Boost Compensation Port also provides consistent fuel pressure delivery rates based on engine boost levels for more consistent engine pressure.