FASS FF-1003 Replacement Fuel Filter
This diesel fuel filter is to be used as a direct replacement for your FASS Fuel Systems HD Series Fuel Filter, part number FF-1003. FASS has now discontinued this filter, so when they're gone, they are gone! KLM Performance has sourced these fuel filters, which are no longer available with the FASS branded logo.
As of 1/29/20, the FASS FF-1003 Three Micron Diesel Fuel Filter is no longer available from FASS.
Please be aware that FASS has now discontinued this Diesel Fuel Filter so supplies are limited. KLM Performance suggests you purchase multiple quantities before our inventory is depleted.
Change Interval for the Three micron Diesel Fuel Filter
- Has a suggested change interval of 30,000 miles
- As soon as a bad load of diesel fuel is detected.
FASS FF-1003 Replacement Fuel Filter is a 3-Micron rated diesel fuel filter application:
- The older FASS 150 series diesel fuel pumps.
- FASS HD series lift pumps.
- FASS Versatile Systems lift pumps.
The FASS FF-1003 Fuel Filter removes more contaminants from your fuel than the FF-1010 Fuel Filter 10 Micron Fuel Filter. This FASS diesel fuel filter FF-1003 fuel filter offers the highest level of protection to your vehicle's entire fuel injection system. The FASS FF-1003 Fuel Filter is now sold as a Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Hydraulic Filter.
KLM Performance recommends having a spare set of FASS fuel filters on hand at all times.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : N/A
- Flow Rate: 95 to 290 Gallons Per hour
- Fuel Filtration Level: Three Micron Fuel Filter
- Item Number: FF-1003
- Make: Universal
- model All Diesel Engines
- Year: N/A
- Manufacturer Part No: Fleetguard HF6604
- Product Application: FASS HD Series, FASS 150 Series, and FASS Versatile Systems lift pumps with the Red body.
- Height: 8
- Width : 4
- Brand: Fleetguard
FAQ: What is the recommended change interval for this filter?
The fuel filter change interval is 15,000 to 30,000 miles. This FASS Fuel Filter range is based on the type of fuel and fuel quality used. A shorter change interval is recommended when running Bio-Diesel.
- Part Number: HF6604
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: As of 1/29/20, the FF-1003 is no longer available from FASS. So please be aware that KLM Performance is now offering you a replacement diesel fuel filter from Fleetguard that is sold as an HF6604. This is now a discontinued Fuel Filter that will not be labeled with the FASS markings. so supplies are limited. KLM Performance suggests you purchase multiple quantities before our inventory is depleted.