FASS FF-2003 3 Micron Rated Diesel Fuel Filter From Fleetguard
The FASS FF-2003 is the FASS replacement fuel filter that filters your diesel fuel to a 3-micron level to ensure a long life in your diesel fuel injection system. Since FASS no longer supplies these diesel fuel filters, so we have now sourced them from the original filter manufacturer Fleetguard, so they will not be privately labeled with the FASS logo. This discontinued FASS 3 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter for Titanium Series and 95 Series Pumps Fass Fuel pumps from Fleetguard. This Fleetguard fuel filter version of the FASS FF-2003 Fuel Filter offers the highest filtration levels available to help preserve the integrity of your fuel system.
The FASS FF2003 Filter Change Interval:
- The recommended change interval for the FASS FF-2003 Fuel Filter is 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Your first bad load of fuel.
- The Change filter range is dependent upon the fuel type and quality of fuel used.
Physical Dimensions Of The FASS FF-2003 Diesel Fuel Filter From Fleetguard:
- Overall Height: 5.97 " or 151.64 MM
- Largest Outside Diameter: 3.69 " or 93.73 MM
- Seam Outside Diameter: 3.67" or 93.22 MM
- Gasket Inside Diameter: 2.46" or 62.48 MM
- Gasket Outside Diameter: 71.88 mm (2.83 in)
- This filter is not designed for use with a Standpipe.
- Thread Size: 13/16-16 UNS-2B
FASS FF-2003 Diesel Fuel Filter applications:
- FASS 95 Series Fuel Pumps
- The early model FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pumps
The FASS FF-2003 Filter supersedes the discontinued:
- FASS FF-2010 Ten Micron Fuel Filter
NOTE: You can use this FASS FF2003 filter element on your new style FASS Titanium Series Pump by removing the FASS FSN-2001 adapter ring from your fuel air separation system. Since FASS no longer supplies these filters, so we have now sourced them from the original filter manufacturer so they will not be privately labeled with the FASS logo. The image portrayed is not an accurate representation of the fuel filter you will be receiving as this FASS fuel filter was discontinued at the end of the production of the FASS 95 series fuel pumps in 2014. Please make sure you have ordered the correct fuel filter for your FASS lift pump. Once a fuel filter protective wrapping has been opened, it is no longer a returnable item.
KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of FASS 95 Series filters in your truck at all times.
We recommend you order two sets of these FASS 95/Titanium Filters at one time, this way you always have a spare set of replacement diesel fuel filters available. The FASS FF-2003 is a hard filter to cross-reference or find when your truck is down, So order two sets of these filters and you will be glad you did.
NOTE: FASS has discontinued these diesel fuel filters. Your filter order will be completed with a Fleetguard premium grade diesel fuel filter that filters to the same filtration levels.
NOTE: The image portrayed does not accurately represent the filter offered as this Two Micron Diesel Fuel Filter. This descriptive product text is provided to you with the full knowledge of what FASS replacement diesel fuel filter you are purchasing for your FASS Titanium Series or FASS 95 Series lift pump. Your replacement filter set will not have the FASS Logo on them but will be marked as a Fleetguard filter.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Any diesel engine running a FASS 95 or early model Titanium Series fuel air separation system.
- Flow Rate: 95 to 260 GPH
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Filtration Level: Three Micron
- Item Number: Fleetguard FF5712
- Make :
- Model :
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: FF5712
- Product Application: FASS Titanium and 95 Series Fuel Pumps
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ : Should I purchase more then one of the Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF5712 for my older FASS system. It it always best to purchase these fuel filters in a quantity of two or more. Having a spare set of filters is far less expensive then calling for a tow or trying to find this discontinued FASS filter when you stuck with a bad load of fuel.
- Part Number: FF-5712
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: This Fleetguard Diesel Fuel filter is designed for use on the older FASS systems with the Blue pump body that was discontinued at the end of the production of the FASS 95 series fuel pumps in 2014.