FASS PF-3001 Replacement Fuel Filter
FASS High Efficiency 144 Micron FASS Fuel System Replacement Filter for Fuel Air Separation Systems
The FASS PF-3001 is a 144 Micron High-Efficiency Fuel Filter for following FASS Fuel Air Separation Systems:
- FASS Titanium Series Lift Pump with the Grey Body
- FASS Titanium Signature Series Lift Pump
Fass PF-3001 Fuel Filter benefits:
- This FASS diesel fuel filter offers a 144 Micron Filtration Rating
- The FASS PF-3001 filter must be used in combination with the FASS WXS-3002 fuel water separator filter.
- Installation of the FASS PF-3001 filter is on the suction side of the FASS Titanium series fuel pump.
- This diesel fuel filter provides increased diesel fuel flow rates.
- This diesel fuel filter provides reduced FASS pump noise levels.
- This diesel fuel filter provides reduces cavitation rates caused by high flow rates and fuel pressure delivery rates.
- The new XWS-3002 MUST bus used in conjunction with the PF-3001, the new filters cannot be used in combination with the FF-3003/FF-3010 or FS-1001/FS-1020.
- When replacing the discontinued FASS Titanium Series diesel fuel filters with the new XWS-3002 and PF-3001, the XWS-3002 will now be placed on the pressure side of the pump and the PF-3001 will be placed on the suction side.
FASS Titanium Series PF-3001 Replacement Fuel Filter Change intervals are between 15,000 to 30,000 miles based on Fuel Quality.
NOTE: Please see the filter installation diagram located on each fuel filter to ensure the proper filter installation on your FASS Titanium Series lift pump. The use of Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels can significantly reduce the life expectancy of your FASS fuel filters.
We strongly recommend keeping a spare set of FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filters in your truck. Having a spare set of filters onboard is far cheaper than calling for a tow.
FASS Fuel Systems PF-3001 Particulate Filter is the replacement FASS Fuel Systems filter for Titanium Signature Series and Titanium “Legacy” Pumps.
FASS PF-3001 Replacement Fuel Filter is MADE IN THE USA!
Flow Rate: 95 to 260 Gallon Per Hour FASS Systems
Item Number FASS PF-3001
Manufacturer Part No: FASS PF-3001
Product Application: FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series and Titanium Signature Series Fuel and Air Separation Systems
FAQ: What is the recommended change interval for this filter?
The fuel filter change interval is 15,000 to 30,000 miles. This interval is based upon the type of fuel and fuel quality used. A shorter change interval is recommended when running Bio-Diesel.
- Part Number:
- manufacturer FASS
- Beam Pattern:
Product Note : One Hundred Forty Four Micron Rated FASS Diesel Fuel Filter