FASS PFD-1001 2011-2021 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Filter Delete Kit
FASS Fuel Systems Ford Super Duty 6.7L Fuel Filter Delete Kit Applications:
- 2011 to 2021 Ford F-F250 with the 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2021 Ford F-F350 with the 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2021 Ford F-F450 with the 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2021 Ford F-F550 with the 6.7L Powerstroke
FASS Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Filter Delete Kit Contains:
- Two Three Foot Sections of 1,200°F heat shielding installed where the FASS fuel line routes above the exhaust system.
- Seventeen Feet of the FASS FL-1001 3/8" Fuel Line
- Five Feet of the FASS Fl-1002 1/2" Fuel Line.
- One PL-1006 3/8" NPT To 3/8" PushLok fuel fitting
- One FFDF-1001 Filter Delete Fitting
- One FASS 2230 8MM Hose Clamp
- Ten Zip Lock Cable Ties
- One A624C56-55-05 Quick Clamp Fuel Line Fitting
- PLB-1212 Fuel Line Fitting
- One HC-1001 Stainless Steel Band Clamp
FASS FUEL SYSTEMS 6.7L POWERSTROKE FILTER DELETE KIT
Once you’ve installed an aftermarket Fuel Filtration System such as our FASS Titanium or Titanium Signature Series, the use of the factory fuel filter is no longer required and can be removed.
NOTE: This Ford 6.7L Powerstroke fuel filter delete kit is an item that is only to be used with an aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system. This OEM Ford fuel filter delete kit contains everything you need for straightforward removal of the OEM Fuel filter assembly on your Super Duty Truck. We suggest the use of this delete kit when installing a Titanium Signature Series Lift Pumps on your Ford Super Duty Truck.
FASS PFD-1001 Fuel Filter Delete Kit Features:
- This kit will allow you to bypass the factory fuel filter.
- This FASS kit contains everything you need to plumb your Fass Titanium Signature Series Fuel System around the factory fuel filter.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Powerstroke
- Item Number: FASS PFD-1001
- Make: Ford
- Model : F-250 | F-350 | F-450 | F-550 | F-650 | F-750
Year : 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021
- Manufacturer Part No: PFD-1001
- Product Application: 2011 to 2021 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, F-650, F-750 series trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel motor.
- Height: 8
- Width : 8
- Brand: FASS Fuel System's
- FAQ: What is the fuel filter change interval on the Ford 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine? ford recommends that your fuel filters be changed at an interval of no greater than 15,000 miles. This filter change interval is dependent upon the fuel type and quality.
- Part Number: PFD-1001
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: FASS Ford 6.7L Power Stroke Fuel Filter delete kit contains both premium grade diesel fuel filter and the diesel fuel water separator filter and o-rings which enable you to complete a leak-free fuel filter bypass on your Ford Super Duty truck.