Fleetguard FS1022 Fuel / Water Separator Filter With Strataopre Media
This Fleetguard FS1022 is a replacement Fuel and Water Separator thatseparates water from the fuel and removes significant contaminants while offering superior filtration levels. This is a High Efficiency and High Capacity Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter housing contains the WIF or Water in Fuel Sensor port. TheFleetguard FS1022 Fuel/Water Separator is a High-Efficiency Fuel and Water Separator containing the patented Stratapore Filter Media. This diesel fuel water separator filter is a Spin On diesel fuel filter with a 10 Micron Filtration rating. This diesel water separator filter offers a finer filtration medium to remove water from your diesel fuel. The water removal capability of this premium quality filter helps to ensure the longevity of your entire fuel injection system and reduce bacteria growth.
The Fleetguard FS1022 filter benefits:
- Contains the Water In Fuel Sensor port.
- The fuel filter contains the Stratapore media
- Has metal housing which now makes this Fuel Water Separator an environmentally friendly filter.
- Approved for use with both Bio-Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel compatible.
- Removes both entrained water and emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
- Filters to a 10 Micron level.
This Fleetguard FS1022 Replacement Fuel and Water Separator Filter for the following Cummins engines:
- Cummins ISL 400
- Cummins ISB 5.9
- Cummins ISB
- Cummins QSC8.3-M
- Cummins ISL9
- Cummins ISC8.3
- Cummins ISL
- Cummins ISC
- Cummins ISM
Fleetguard FS1022 Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Specification's
- Overall Height 283.3 mm or 9.382 inches
- Largest OD 93.83 mm or 3.694 inches
- Seam OD 93.5 mm or 3.681 inches
- Gasket OD 71.88 mm or 2.83 inches
- GASKET ID 62.48 mm or 2.46 inches
- Thread Size 1-14 UNS-2B
- Standpipe YES
- EMULSIFIED WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- FREE WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- EFFICIENCY, TWA BY SAE J 1985 98.7 %
- MICRON RATING BY SAE J 1985 10 Micron
Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Cross References: