Fleetguard FS1022 Fuel / Water Separator Filter With Strataopre Media
This Fleetguard FS1022 is a replacement Fuel and Water Separator that separates water from the fuel and removes significant contaminants while offering superior filtration levels. This is a High Efficiency and High Capacity Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter housing that contains the WIF or Water in the Fuel Sensor port. The Fleetguard FS1022 Fuel/Water Separator is a High-Efficiency Fuel and Water Separator containing the patented Stratapore Filter Media. This diesel fuel water separator filter is a Spin On diesel fuel filter with a 10 Micron Filtration rating. This Fleetguard Cummins Filtration diesel water separator filter offers a finer filtration medium to remove water from your diesel fuel. This premium quality filter's water removal capability helps ensure the longevity of your entire fuel injection system and reduce bacteria growth.
The Fleetguard FS1022 filter benefits:
- Contains the Water In Fuel Sensor port.
- The fuel filter contains the Stratapore media.
- Has metal housing which now makes this Fuel Water Separator an environmentally friendly filter.
- Approved for use with both Bio-Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel compatible.
- Removes both entrained water and emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
- Filters to a 10 Micron level.
This Fleetguard FS1022 Replacement Fuel and Water Separator Filter for the following Cummins engines:
- Cummins ISL 400
- Cummins ISB 5.9
- Cummins ISB
- Cummins QSC8.3-M
- Cummins ISL9
- Cummins ISC8.3
- Cummins ISL
- Cummins ISC
- Cummins ISM
Fleetguard FS1022 Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Specification
- Overall Height 283.3 mm or 9.382 inches
- Largest OD 93.83 mm or 3.694 inches
- Seam OD 93.5 mm or 3.681 inches
- Gasket OD 71.88 mm or 2.83 inches
- GASKET ID 62.48 mm or 2.46 inches
- Thread Size 1-14 UNS-2B
- Standpipe YES
- EMULSIFIED WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- FREE WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- EFFICIENCY, TWA BY SAE J 1985 98.7 %
- MICRON RATING BY SAE J 1985 10 Micron
Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Cross References:
- Agco 72511906
- BALDWIN BF1272-SPS
- BALDWIN BF1272SP
- BALDWIN BF1272SPS
- CARQUEST 86422
- CASE-IH J800394
- CNH 84168948
- CUMMINS 3800394
- CUMMINS 3944269
- CUMMINS 3945066
- DONALDSON P551022
- DONALDSON P551122
- Fram PS8689
- HASTINGS FF1108SP
- HIFI-FILTER SN40514
- HYUNDAI 11NA70010
- INGERSOLL-RAND 22177711
- KOMATSU 6744716040
- KRALINATOR FS355
- LUBER-FINER LFF1022
- MANITOWOC 4136520
- MCCORMICK MCJ800394
- NAPA 3422
- SAKURA SFC570210
- TEREX 15500391
- TRANSBUS DP010196
- WIX 33422
KLM Performance offers quantity discounts when you purchase Three or more of these Fuel filters. The discount will be reflected at the time of checkout for these filters.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins ISB | Cummins ISB5.9 | Cummins ISC | Cummins ISL
- Item Number: Fleetguard FS1022
- Filter Type: Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Filtration Level: Ten Microns
- Make: Cummins
- Model: Diesel
- Manufacturer Part No: Fleetguard FS1022
- Product Application: Cummins ISC, ISL, ISB5.9, ISB, ISL engine Includes WIF sensor port Stratapore Media.
- Height: 8
- Width: 12
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: How often should I drain this Fleetguard FS1022 diesel fuel water separator filter? The first and most important point to understand is that there is water in your diesel fuel. How often you choose to drain your filter is based on the volume of fuel you use. If your vehicle is constantly on the road, we recommend draining the filter once every three fill-ups. The water is denser than the diesel fuel, so it is removed with gravity when the petcock is opened. If you can not remember when you last drained this filter, it is time for a new one!
- Part Number: Fleetguard FS1022
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: The regular draining of this Cummins diesel fuel water separator filter will help extend the filter's lifespan. Removal of water from this filter on a regular basis will extend the lifespan of your fuel injection system,