COVID-19 PRODUCT SUPPLY AND SHIPPING DELAYS - CLICK HERE
Fleetguard FS19519 Fuel Water Separator Prime Loc Fuel Filter With Stratapore Filtration Media
Fleetguard Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins FS19519 Fuel Water Separator Filter applications
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks powered by the 5.9L Cummins diesel.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks powered by the 5.9L Cummins diesel.
- Medium Duty Trucks with the Cummins ISB 5.9L
The Fleetguard FS19519 Diesel Fuel Filter attributes:
- Contains the patented StrataPore Filtration Media.
- StrataPore is a multi-layered filter media providing the desired level of particle removal.
- Stronger and More Durable Filter Media
- Ensures the cleanest supply of diesel fuel possible.
- Has the same micron rating as the Fleetguard FS1253 filter, but features a larger dirt holding area
- Statapore Media provides a higher fuel flow rate.
Cross Reference for the Fleetguard FS19519 Fuel Water Separator
- Cummins 3942533
- Case J942533
- Fleetguard FS1253
Fleetguard Stratapore FS19519 Fuel Filter and Fuel Water Separator Specifications:
- Largest OD 93.83 mm (3.694 in)
- Overall Height 146.05 mm (5.75 in)
- Thread Size M20 X 1.5-6H INT
- Fits the Prime Loc Water Sensor
- Spin-On Replacement filter
- An upgraded version of the FS1253 Filter
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Item Number: FG FS19519
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
Manufacturer Part No: FG FS19519
Product Application: 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins
FAQ: How often should I drain this fuel water separator filter? The drain interval is dependent upon the vehicle usage. The more fuel used in your engine the more often you should drain this filter.
Part Number: FS19519
Product Note: This Fleetguard FS19519 Fuel Water Separator Filter contains the highly effective Stratapore filter media for improved contaminant removal and holding of the debris within the filter.