Fleetguard TF15071 Automatic Transmission Filter
The Fleetguard TF15071 transmission filter applications:
- Chrysler 545RFE transmission
- Chrysler 45RFE transmission
- Chrysler 68RFE transmission
Fleetguard TF15071 Automatic Transmission Filter vehicle applications:
- 2007 to 2008 JK Wrangler, Rubicon, and Unlimited
- 2006 to 2008 WK Grand Cherokee
- 2006 to 2008 XK Commander with the 45RFE Transmission.
- 2007 to 2019 Dodge Ram trucks with the 68RFE Transmission.
- 1999 to 2019 vehicles equipped with the 545RFE & 45RFE automatic transmission.
The Dodge Ram 68RFE 6 Speed Automatic Transmission Filteris for the 2WD and 4WD Dodge Ram trucks built between 2007.5 to 2019 with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engine. This 68 RFE Dodge Ram Screw-On Transmission Filter is one of two separate transmission filters contained within this 6-speed automatic transmission.
The Fleetguard TF15071 Automatic Transmission Oil Filter cross-references to these filters:
- Chrysler 5179267AA
- Chrysler 5179267AB
- Chrysler 5179267AC
- Fleetguard 4799662
What is the recommended service interval for my vehicle?
Mopar automatic transmissions require you to change the TF15071 filter and transmission fluids at the recommended service interval. The use of genuine OEM parts provides the proper fitment and filtration requirements. This Mopar transmission filter provides the protection you need for optimum transmission performance. The removal of suspended contaminants such as dirt, debris, bits of metal from your transmission fluid is done by the TF15071 filter. Installing a new TF15071 filter when servicing your transmission will ensure a long trouble-free transmission life.