Fluidampr 750201 Ford 7.3L Godzilla Harmonic Damper
Fluidampr Ford 7.3L Godzilla Harmonic Balancer is IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Fluidampr has announced the High-Performance Viscous Crankshaft Balancer for the Ford Godzilla 7.3L engine. The Ford Godzilla 7.3L engine was developed for a high-torque towing capacity in its Super Duty Truck series and the E- Series Vans.
Fluidampr 750201 Ford Harmonic Balancer applications:
- 2020 Ford Super Duty F-250,350,450,550,650,750 trucks with the 7.3L Godzilla engine
- 2021 Ford Super Duty F-250,350,450,550,650,750 trucks with the 7.3L Godzilla engine
- 2022 Ford Super Duty F-250,350,450,550,650,750 trucks with the 7.3L Godzilla engine
- 2023 Ford Super Duty F-250,350,450,550,650,750 trucks with the 7.3L Godzilla engine
- 2020 Ford E-Series E-350 and E-450 Vans with the 7.3L Godzilla engine
- 2021 Ford E-Series E-350 and E-450 Vans with the 7.3L Godzilla engine
- 2022 Ford E-Series E-350 and E-450 Vans with the 7.3L Godzilla engine
- 2023 Ford E-Series E-350 and E-450 Vans with the 7.3L Godzilla engine
Ford 7.3L Godzilla Harmonic Balancer Specifications:
- Bore Diameter 1.4153"
- Degree Marking Range N/A
- Degree Markings N/A
- Engine Balance Internal
- Finish Black Zinc
- Keyway None
- Length 4.229"
- Material Steel Damper
- Mounting Hardware Included No
- Outside Diameter 7-5/8"
- Safety Rating SFI 18.1 Approved Damper
- Weight / Rotating Weight 18 lbs / 12 lbs
- Damper Finish: Corrosion-resistant black zinc chromate,
- Three 3/8-16 bolt holes on a 3.2” pattern for custom mandrel and damper puller/installer tool.
- Laser Engraved as an SFI 18.1 certified damper.
- Made in the USA.
The installation of a Fluidampr Harmonic Viscous Crankshaft Damper on your 2020 to 2023 Ford 7.3L Godzilla engine will:
- Eliminates torsional vibrations
- Smooth-out engine operation across the entire RPM band.
- Provide smoother and quieter engine
- Increase power output and your effective powerband.
- Effective control for your stock or modified diesel engine.
- Reduce the risk of crankshaft failure and wear on critical engine parts.
- Unleash lost horsepower and torque.
by KLM Performance
: Ford 7.3L Godzilla
- Power Level: Stock to Highly Modified 7.3L Godzilla engines
- Item Number: Fluidampr 750201
- Make: Ford
Model : F250 | F350 | F450 | F550 | F650 | F750 | E-250 | E-350
Year : 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
- Manufacturer Part No: 750201
- Product Application: 2020 to 2023 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550. F-650, F-750 Super Duty Trucks, and E Series Vans with the 7.3L Godzilla Powerstroke engines
- Height: 8
- Width: 14
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ: Do I really need to change the crankshaft damper on my Ford 7.3L Godzilla engine? The harmonic damper is a wear item that must be replaced over time. Suppose you have changed the power level of your Ford 7.3L engine. In that case, we strongly recommend the installation of a Fluidampr performance diesel damper on your engine, as the OEM damper was designed for stock power levels only. Why should I purchase a Fluidampr viscous damper for my engine? The Viscous Performance Damper for a 7.3L Gasoline Engine provides control of the destructive torsional vibration on a stock or modified engine. The torsional vibrations on the 7.3L present a higher risk for damage, so a viscous damper is an absolute must on these motors. Only a Fluidamper viscous damper protects the engine from destructive crankshaft torsional vibration.
- Part Number: 750201
- Manufacturer: Fluidampr
- Product Note: The installation of a Fluidamper High Performance damper on your Ford 7.3L is an easy, reliable, and effective solution to control destructive torsional vibrations, limit crankshaft flexing and increase your engine's power level.