Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series Viscous Crankshaft Damper
High-Performance Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax Fluidampr Replacement Viscous Harmonic Fluid Dampers
High-Performance Replacement Viscous Damper for 2001 to 2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax Engine Applications:
- 2001 to 2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2004 to 2005 GM 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
The Fluidampr 890101 Harmonic Balancer vehicle applications:
- 2001 to 2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2001 to 2004 GMC Sierra 3500HD 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2004 to 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
- 2004 to 2005 GMC Sierra 3500HD 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
- 2001 to 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2001 to 2004 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2004 to 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
- 2004 to 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
The Fluidampr 890101 Harmonic Balancer is a direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM #97328573 rubber damper for the GM 6.6L Duramax in the 2001 - 2005 LB7 and LLY engines.
Key Features of the Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
- Dyno-Proven to Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Helps prevent Costly Engine Damage and Repairs
- Heavy Duty Black Zinc Finish
- Viscous Damper offers Critical Protection for High Performance Engines!
- It contains Silicone Gel that is 45,000 times more viscous than 10W-30 Motor Oil!
- Harmonic Fluid Damper is an externally mounted vibration damper designed explicitly for stock to extreme horsepower ratings.
Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 8.375"
- Unit Weighs 23 pounds.
- Balance = External
By installing the A new Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper, you will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations but will also increase Torque and Horsepower! When the Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper is installed, you will also get reduced wear on the main bearings and timing gear. Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers provide more stable valvetrain operation and less chance of crank failure. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper today. The Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Balancers are designed to control those destructive torsional vibrations and preserve the life of your motor.
Since the Fluidampr 890101 controls the destructive vibrations in your 6.6L Duramax you will see:
- Reduced wear rates on the main bearings
- Reduced wear on the timing gear
- More Stable Valve train operation at all engine speeds.
- A lower chance of a crankshaft failure
The drivers of performance trucks know how well the Fluidampr 890101 works on their 2001 to 2005 6.6L Duramax. Only a Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper quiets and smooths out the chatter in diesel engines. These smooth-running engines gain Horsepower and Torque. So if you're driving a stock or tuned-up diesel pick-up you've got to have a Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper.
Ensure your High Performance Duramax Damper stays in place with the Fluidampr 300010 GM Duramax 6.6L High Strength Bolt Kit
Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr High Performance Viscous Harmonic Replacement Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.