Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series Viscous Crankshaft Damper
High-Performance Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax Fluidampr Replacement Viscous Harmonic Fluid Dampers
High-Performance Replacement Viscous Damper for 2001 to 2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax Engine Applications:
- 2001 to 2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2004 to 2005 GM 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
The Fluidampr 890101 Harmonic Balancer vehicle applications:
- 2001 to 2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2001 to 2004 GMC Sierra 3500HD 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2004 to 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
- 2004 to 2005 GMC Sierra 3500HD 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
- 2001 to 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2001 to 2004 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2004 to 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
- 2004 to 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500HD 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
The Fluidampr 890101 Harmonic Balancer is a direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM #97328573 rubber damper for the GM 6.6L Duramax in the 2001 - 2005 LB7 and LLY engines.
Key Features of the Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
- Dyno-Proven to Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Helps prevent Costly Engine Damage and Repairs
- Heavy Duty Black Zinc Finish
- Viscous Damper offers Critical Protection for High Performance Engines!
- It contains Silicone Gel that is 45,000 times more viscous than 10W-30 Motor Oil!
- Harmonic Fluid Damper is an externally mounted vibration damper designed explicitly for stock to extreme horsepower ratings.
Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 8.375"
- Unit Weighs 23 pounds.
- Balance = External
By installing the A new Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper, you will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations but will also increase Torque and Horsepower! When the Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper is installed, you will also get reduced wear on the main bearings and timing gear. Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers provide more stable valvetrain operation and less chance of crank failure. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper today. The Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Balancers are designed to control those destructive torsional vibrations and preserve the life of your motor.
Since the Fluidampr 890101 controls the destructive vibrations in your 6.6L Duramax you will see:
- Reduced wear rates on the main bearings
- Reduced wear on the timing gear
- More Stable Valve train operation at all engine speeds.
- A lower chance of a crankshaft failure
The drivers of performance trucks know how well the Fluidampr 890101 works on their 2001 to 2005 6.6L Duramax. Only a Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper quiets and smooths out the chatter in diesel engines. These smooth-running engines gain Horsepower and Torque. So if you're driving a stock or tuned-up diesel pick-up you've got to have a Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper.
Ensure your High Performance Duramax Damper stays in place with the Fluidampr 300010 GM Duramax 6.6L High Strength Bolt Kit
Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr High Performance Viscous Harmonic Replacement Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax LB7 | 6.6L Duramax LLY
- Item Number: Fluidampr 890101
- Make: Chevy | Chevrolet | Gm | General Motors
- Model : 2500HD | 3500HD
- Year : 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005
- Manufacturer Part No: 890101
- Product Application: All 2001 to 2005 General Motors vehicles with the 6.6L LB7 and LLY 6.6L Duramax diesel engines
- Height: 8
- Width : 16
- Brand: Fluidampr
FAQ: Will a Fluidampr Viscous Crankshaft Damper help preserve the integrity of my Duramax diesel engine? One of the most costly issues incurred with a Duramax is a broken factory crankshaft. This failure is most common in higher horsepower engines, but can still occur in moderately modified and even stock-powered Duramax engines. The Duramax crankshaft failure occurs near the number one rod journal due to a combination of excessive rpm and uncontrolled torsional vibrations. Where is the Fluidampr Viscous Harmonic Damper manufactured? The Fluidmapr product line is an American Made product manufactured in Springville New York at ISO 9001 accredited facility using the latest precision matching components available to make these computer-balanced crankshaft dampers.
- Part Number: 890101
- Manufacturer : Fluidampr
- Product Note: Only the Fluidampr Performance Diesel series viscous harmonic crankshaft balancer can increase the power output level while offering the protection you need at all RPM levels of your 6.6L Duramax diesel.