Fluidampr 1989-2022 Dodge Ram Friction Washer
Fluidampr Cummins Friction Washer
Fluidmaper has developed a diamond-impregnated friction washer to create a secure mating surface between the high performance viscous diesel damper and the crankshaft. This Friction Washer is designed for use with the Fluidampr High Strength Bolt Kit. This friction washer provides additional assurance that the mating between your damper and the crankshaft provides the strongest bond possible.
Fluidampr 960341-FW01 Upgraded Retention Hardware Kit For Cummins Harmonic Balancer applications:
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 12 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
- 1998.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 24 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
This Friction Washer - retention kit is recommended to ensure that the Fluidampr Viscous Harmonic Damper stays securely matted onto the crankshaft when used on high horsepower Cummins 5.9L or Cummins 6.7L engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
Fluidampr 960341-FW01 1989-2022 Dodge Ram Friction Washer Kit Includes:
- One 010” thick diamond-impregnated friction washer.
- Installation Instructions
The Fluidampr 960341-FW01 Cummins® Friction Washer Kit is specifically designed when installing these High Performance Diesel Viscous Dampers on your 1989 to current model Cummins diesel engine:
CAUTION - Fluidampr recommends that the Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer be mounted onto the crankshaft using the 960341-FW01 on high horsepower engines. The installation of this Fluidampr Cummins Friction Washer is an additional safety measure to ensure the retention of the harmonic balancer to the crankshaft.
Fluidampr Dodge Ram Cummins Friction Washer Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: 960341-FW01
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
- Manufacturer Part No: 960341-FW01
- Product Application: All 1989 to 2023 Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Harmonic Dampers
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ: Why do I need to use a friction washer on my Cummins diesel engine?
- Part Number: 960341-FW01
- Manufacturer : Fluidampr
- Product Note: This Fluidampr Friction Washer Friction Washer Kit needs to be replaced each time the damper is removed. This practice ensures a secure mating surface between the damper and the crankshaft.