6.7L Cummins Viscous Harmonic Damper
Fluidampr 920321 Viscous Replacement Harmonic Damper with Reluctor Ringwill fit any Dodge Ram truck, vehicle or piece of equipment with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel engine.
The Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Viscous Harmonic Fluid Damper applications:
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 5500
- 2007.5 to 2020 6.7L ISB Cummins diesel
The Fluidampr 6.7L Cummins Fluid Harmonic Balancer specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated with a Black Zinc Chromate Finish
- Outside Diameter = 9.25
- Viscous Damper Rotating weight is 25 lbs.
- Balance = Internal
Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins High Performance Diesel Harmonic Fluid Damper benefits:
- Lessens vibration for proper valve train operation.
- No other damper controls torsional vibrations better than a Fluidampr.
- Damper Increases both Horsepower and Torque output.
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time.
- Works on Stock or Highly modified Cummins 6.7L engines.
- Installation of a Viscous Damper promotes longer engine life.
- The 920321 damper ensures you meet SFI 18.1 specifications.
- Only a Viscous Damper continuously self-tunes in real-time to control harmonic vibrations.
- Serpentine belt changes can be done without the removal of this viscous damper.
Customers who own High Performance Diesel Trucks know how well a Fluidampr Cummins Damper quiets and smooths out chatter your diesel engine. The 2007.5 to current model Cummins 6.7LHigh performance diesel engines are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations.So if you're driving a modified Cummins diesel, you should look at the 920321 harmonic balancers.No other Cummins damper controls torsional vibrations like the original Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Diesel Harmonic Fluid Damper. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Harmonic Damper today.
Why do I need to change my 6.7L Cummins Damper when I already have a viscous damper on my diesel engine?
The 6.7 Liter Cummins is a very popular engine to modify and use for competition purposes or increased power output levels. Straight from the factory, your engine is equipped with a viscous damper. Cummins developed the 6.7L turbo diesel with many advanced features that were designed for stock power levels only. When power is added to your 6.7L engine you exceed the performance levels of the OEM viscous damper. Fluidampr invented the Viscous crankshaft damper and they are well aware that high performance engines require a precision-made product to control torsional vibrations. Only a viscous damper can control torsional vibrations at all power levels and engine RPMs. The Fluidampr 920321 Performance Diesel damper provides optimum protection under the extremes of professional diesel drag racing and sled pulling.
engine: 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: FD-920321
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
Manufacturer Part No: 920321
Product Application: 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins and 6.7L ISB turbo diesel engines.
Product Note: Only a Fluidampr viscous damper can control the destructive torsional vibrations at all power levels and engine RPMs.