Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Viscous Harmonic Balancer
NOTE: THIS 6.7L CUMMINS DAMPER IS ON A NATIONAL BACKORDER UNTIL OCTOBER 23RD. ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP IN THE SEQUENCE THEY ARE RECEIVED.
Fluidampr 920321 Viscous Replacement Harmonic Damper with integrated Reluctor Ring will fit any Dodge Ram truck, vehicle, or piece of equipment with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel engine. The Viscous High Performance Diesel Damper was invented by Fluidampr. The 920321 Harmonic Balancer controls the destructive power-robbing torsional vibrations to quiet and smooth out chatter in diesel engines.
The Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Viscous Harmonic Fluid Damper applications:
- 2007.5 to 2021 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2007.5 to 2021 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2007.5 to 2021 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2007.5 to 2021 Dodge Ram 5500
- 2007.5 to 2021 6.7L ISB Cummins diesel
The Fluidampr 6.7L Cummins Fluid Harmonic Balancer specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated with a Black Zinc Chromate Finish
- Outside Diameter = 9.25
- Viscous Damper Rotating weight is 25 lbs.
- Balance = Internal
Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins High Performance Diesel Harmonic Fluid Damper benefits:
- Lessens vibration for proper valve train operation.
- No other damper controls torsional vibrations better than a Fluidampr.
- The damper Increases both Horsepower and Torque output.
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time.
- Works on Stock or Highly modified Cummins 6.7L engines.
- Installation of a Viscous Damper promotes longer engine life.
- The 920321 damper ensures you meet SFI 18.1 specifications.
- Only a Viscous Damper continuously self-tunes in real-time to control harmonic vibrations.
- Serpentine belt changes can be done without the removal of this viscous damper.
- A new Fluidampr on your diesel truck will not only protect your engine from destruction but will also increase the engine's power output levels.
- High performance diesel engines are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations.
- Save your High performance diesel engines crankshaft and more by installing a new Fluidampr today.
Customers who own High Performance Diesel Trucks know how well a Fluidampr Cummins Damper quiets and smooths out chatter your diesel engine. The 2007.5 to current model Cummins 6.7LHigh performance diesel engines are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations.So if you're driving a modified Cummins diesel, you should look at the 920321 harmonic balancers.No other Cummins damper controls torsional vibrations like the original Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Diesel Harmonic Fluid Damper. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Harmonic Damper today.
Why do I need to change my 6.7L Cummins Damper when I already have a viscous damper on my diesel engine?
The 6.7 Liter Cummins is a very popular engine to modify and use for competition purposes or increased power output levels. Straight from the factory, your engine is equipped with a viscous damper. Cummins developed the 6.7L turbo diesel with many advanced features that were designed for stock power levels only. When power is added to your 6.7L engine you exceed the performance levels of the OEM viscous damper. Fluidampr invented the Viscous crankshaft damper and they are well aware that high performance engines require a precision-made product to control torsional vibrations. Only a viscous damper can control torsional vibrations at all power levels and engine RPMs. The Fluidampr 920321 Performance Diesel damperprovides optimum protection under the extremes of professional diesel drag racing and sled pulling.
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of a High performance Harmonic Damper mount kit to ensure the retention of your 6.7L Cummins diesel crankshaft damper. These Viscous Crankshaft damper retention kits are available from the following vendors:
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.