Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Viscous Harmonic Balancer
Fluidampr 920321 Viscous Replacement Harmonic Damper with integrated Reluctor Ring will fit any Dodge Ram truck, vehicle, or piece of equipment with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel engine. The Viscous High-Performance Diesel Damper was invented by Fluidampr. The 920321 Harmonic Balancer controls the destructive power-robbing torsional vibrations to quiet and smooth out chatter in diesel engines.
The Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Viscous Harmonic Fluid Damper applications:
- 2007.5 to 2023 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2007.5 to 2023 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2007.5 to 2023 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2007.5 to 2023 Dodge Ram 5500
- 2007.5 to 2023 6.7L ISB Cummins diesel
The Fluidampr 6.7L Cummins Fluid Harmonic Balancer specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated with a Black Zinc Chromate Finish
- Outside Diameter = 9.25
- Viscous Damper Rotating weight is 25 lbs.
- Balance = Internal
Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins High-Performance Diesel Harmonic Fluid Damper benefits:
- Lessens vibration for proper valve train operation.
- No other damper controls torsional vibrations better than a Fluidampr.
- The damper Increases both Horsepower and Torque output.
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time.
- Works on Stock or Highly modified Cummins 6.7L engines.
- Installation of a Viscous Damper promotes longer engine life.
- The 920321 damper ensures you meet SFI 18.1 specifications.
- Only a Viscous Damper continuously self-tunes in real-time to control harmonic vibrations.
- Serpentine belt changes can be done without the removal of this viscous damper.
- A new Fluidampr on your diesel truck will not only protect your engine from destruction but will also increase the engine's power output levels.
- High-performance diesel engines are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations.
- Save your High-performance diesel engines crankshaft and more by installing a new Fluidampr today.
The Fluidampr 920321 Viscous Harmonic Crankshaft Balancer Cross References:
- MOPAR 05086735AA
- Cummins 3957297
Customers who own High-Performance Diesel Trucks know how well a Fluidampr Cummins Damper quiets and smooths out the chatter of your diesel engine. The 2007.5 to current model Cummins 6.7L High-performance diesel engines are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations. So if you're driving a modified Cummins diesel, you should look at the 920321 viscous harmonic balancers. No other Cummins damper controls torsional vibrations like the original Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Diesel Viscous Harmonic Fluid Damper. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Harmonic Damper today.
Why do I need to change my 6.7L Cummins Damper when I already have a viscous damper on my diesel engine?
The 6.7 Liter Cummins is a very popular engine to modify and use for competition purposes or increased power output levels. Straight from the factory, your engine is equipped with a viscous damper. Cummins developed the 6.7L turbo diesel with many advanced features that were designed for stock power levels only. When power is added to your 6.7L engine you exceed the performance levels of the OEM viscous damper. Fluidampr invented the Viscous crankshaft damper and they are well aware that high-performance engines require a precision-made product to control torsional vibrations. Only a viscous damper can control torsional vibrations at all power levels and engine RPMs. The Fluidampr 920321 Performance Diesel damper provides optimum protection under the extremes of professional diesel drag racing and sled pulling.
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of a High-performance Harmonic Damper mount kit to ensure the retention of your 6.7L Cummins diesel crankshaft damper. These Viscous Crankshaft damper retention kits are available from the following vendors:
- Fluidampr Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kits
- ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt
Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Diesel Dampers is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins ISB Diesel Engine
- Item Number: Fluidampr 920321
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: 920321
- Product Application: 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins and any vehicle or equipment with a 6.7L ISB turbo diesel engine.
- Height: 12
- Width : 6
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ: What are the benefits obtained by installing a Viscous Fluidampr Harmonic Damper? A viscous Harmonic Damper controls power-robbing torsional vibrations, and increases both Horse Power and Torque while ensuring an optimum engine performance at all engine RPMs and Power Levels.
- Part Number: 920321
- Manufacturer: Fluidampr
- Product Note: Only a Fluidampr viscous damper can control the destructive torsional vibrations at all power levels and engine RPMs your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine will produce.