Fluidampr 960311 1992 to 1998 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 12V Harmonic Balancer
Fluidampr Replacement Harmonic Viscous High-Performance Diesel Damper
The Fluidampr 960311 is a high performance diesel crankshaft damper applications:
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge trucks with the 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins.
- 1989 to 1998 Vehicles and equipment powered with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
The Fluidampr 960311 is a high performance replacement viscous harmonic damper that:
- Is produced in an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility
- Automatically adapts to your latest engine modifications
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time to optimize damping of vibrations.
- Damper works at all power levels and engine RPM's
- This Viscous Damper provides control of all torsional vibrations across a broad changing frequency range.
- Features precision machined, and computer balanced components.
- Harmonic damper Never needs to be tuned or rebuilt.
- This is the official damper of the NADM.
- The Damper is SFI Approved.
The Fluidampr 960311 Dodge diesel pickup harmonic damper will:
- Works on Stock and modified Cummins diesel engines.
- A Fluidmaper will Increase the Torque output of your 5.9L Cummins.
- Increases Horsepower.
- Improves Fuel Economy.
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear.
- Improve valve train operation and timing.
- The Fluidampr viscous damper lowers the risk of crank failure.
- Offer superior control of torsional vibrations.
- A Viscous Damper provides less engine vibration.
The Fluidampr 960311 includes:
- The 300003 Sensor Relocation Kit for the 1989 to 1998 Dodge Ram 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L motors.
- The Fluidampr 300003 Cummins Sensor kit is required for 12 valve Cummins trucks using the stock tachometer /alternator pickup.
- This Fluidampr 960311 replacement damper comes with the Cummins Sensor kit which includes a relocation bracket along with the necessary wire connections.
The Fluidampr 960311 Harmonic Balancer specifications:
- Material = Steel
- The damper is coated with a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 9.75"
- Weight is 24 pounds
- Balance = Internal
Each time the air and fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion that occurs creates a torque spike that is applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it twists the crankshaft ahead of its normal rotation and then the crankshaft rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be severely destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft. The Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1992 to 1998 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper is designed to control these destructive vibrations on a stock or highly modified diesel engine.
Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins1989 to 1998 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1989 to 1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Performance Series Diesel Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 5.9L Cummins
Item Number: FD-96031115
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998
Manufacturer Part No: 960311
Product Application: 1989 to 1998 Dodge Ram 6BT 5.9L Cummins 12V Diesels
Product Note: Only a Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper can protect your engine at all power levels and RPM's.