Fluidampr 960301 5.9L Cummins 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram Fluidampr Performance Diesel Damper
The Fluidampr 960301 torsional vibration damper applications;
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel trucks
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel trucks.
The Fluidampr 960301 High Performance Dodge Ram Harmonic Fluid Damper benefits:
- Continuously self-tunes to control detrimental harmonic vibrations.
- Works on the stock to heavily modified 5.9L Cummins 24 Valve engines.
Fluidampr offers the 960301 Replacement Viscous Vibration Damper that provides:
- Superior torsional vibration control.
- Control at all engine RPMs.
- Vibration control at all power levels.
- Quiets the engine operation and smooths out the chatter in diesel engines.
- This Damper provides both increased Horsepower and Torque.
- Will reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear.
- Damper provides more stable valve train operation.
- A Viscous Damper lessens the chance of crankshaft failure.
- Continually self-tunes in real-time to control vibrations.
- High Performance Diesel Dodge Cummins 5.9L 1998-2002 24V Internal Balance Steel Black Zinc Finish O.D. 9-3/4 In. Performance Damper
Fluidampr 960301 5.9L Cummins 1998.5 to 2002 Performance Diesel Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 9-3/4."
- The length of 2.167."
- Weight 24.1 pounds
- Balance = Internal
Dynamometer tests have shown consistent increases in horsepower and torque in the Cummins 5.9L with a Fluidampr 960301 viscous vibration damper installation. The OEM Stock elastomeric dampers have a short lifespan and do not control torsional vibrations at all RPM's like the Fluidampr 960301.
The 5.9L Cummins 24Valve 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram turbo diesel Fluidampr 960301 Fluidampr Cummins 5.9L Performance Diesel Series Dampers
Fluidampr 960301 5.9L Cummins Harmonic Fluid Dampers is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.