Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket
Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Oil Pan Gasket and International T444E Oil Pan Gasket
The 27293 Ford 7.3 Powerstroke and International T444E Oil Pan Gasket are now available from MOROSO!
Now there is a One Piece Silicone Gasket available for the Ford 7.3L and International T444E V-8 Diesel. International used a liquid silicone sealant at the factory when these motors had their oil pans installed at the factory. Moroso has developed the 27293 as an extremely high quality oil pan gasket to solve the continuous problem of getting a good seal on your diesel engine. Installation of a new oil pan on the 7.3L diesel had required allotting lots of permatex and a prayer that the surface was clean enough to seal the joint. The worries that you did not prep the surfaces well enough for sufficient contact to make a seal are now gone. Use this Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket and ensure the job is done correctly for the first time.
This Moroso 27293 oil pan gasket has been proven in one of the world's largest delivery fleets. This high performance, one-piece silicone gasket offers an efficient and time-saving way to seal the oil pan on the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke and International T444E.
The Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket is for the following motors:
Ford 7.3 Liter Powerstroke diesel engine 1994 to 2003 models.
International T444E diesel engine 1994 to 2003 models.
Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket benefits:
- Re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and backyard mechanic.
- The gasket is constructed out of high-temperature/oil-resistant material.
- The gasket contains rigid metalcore.
- Steel inserts surround bolt Holes to ensure against over-tightening.
- The gasket provides reduced installation time.
- The gasket ensures the seal between the pan and the engine block.
- When using this high performance one-piece silicone gasket, there is no need to wait for the silicone to setup up.
- Reduces the time and effort required for perfect preparation necessary to ensure Permatex adhesion.
- The gasket is sold as a complete kit ready for installation.
- The Gasket Kit contains all of the installation hardware.
The Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket is approved for the following applications:
- 1994.5 to 1997 Ford F-250 and F-350
- 1999 to 2003 Ford Super Duty trucks
- 2000 to 2003 Ford Excursion
- 1994.5 to 2003 Ford Econoline
- 1994 to 2003 Ford E-Series van/bus chassis
- International 3600/3700/3800 bus chassis
Installation of the Moroso 27293 Silicone Metal Reinforced Oil Pan Gasket ensures a leak-proof seal. - It is far cheaper to do it right the first time!
Moroso 27293 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke and International T444E Oil Pan Gasket are MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : International T444E | 7.3L Powerstroke
- Item Number: Moroso 272932
- Make : : Ford | International
- Model : 3600 | 3700 | 3800 | E-Series | Excursion | F250 | F350
- Year : 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003
- Manufacturer Part No: 27293
- Product Application: 1994 to 2003 International T444E and Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- Height: 4
- Width: 4
- Brand: Moroso
FAQ: Why did Moroso develop a High Performance Silicone Gasket for this motor?
Until now, there has not been an oil pan gasket for the 1994 to 2003 versions of the Ford 7.3 Powerstroke and International T444E engines. When these motors we built at the factory, the oil pans were installed using a silicone sealant. If you own one of these motors and it's been leaking, you now understand the reason why this gasket was created.
What is so great about this gasket?
Moroso Performance Products came out with this patent-pending oil pan gasket that is re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and backyard mechanic. This Moroso 27293 was designed to solve this too-common problem of leaking engine oil once and for all.
What is the Moroso 27293 gasket constructed of?
The gasket is formed out of high-temperature silicone that is oil resistant. This silicone material is overlaid around a rigid core containing built-in steel inserts at each bolt hole.
Can this gasket be over-tightened, causing another leak?
No, the gasket cannot be over-tightened because the steel inserts are strategically placed at the bolt holes to prevent this issue from happening.
Is this oil pan gasket worth the cost?
Yes, this oil pan gasket has proven itself by cutting down on oil pan installation time and vehicle downtime for one of the largest fleets of delivery vehicle fleets in the world.
Does this Oil Pan Gasket include the hardware I need for installation? Yes, this Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket Kit Includes the mounting studs and nuts required for installation.
- Part Number: 27293
- Manufacturer: Moroso
- Product Note: This American Made High Performance Silicone Gasket will put an end to the oil leaks caused by a failing RTV sealant.