Mopar 5154397AA Pitman Arm
Mopar 5154397AA Pitman Arm for 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Upgrade Kit allows a seamless connection between your OEM Dodge Ram Steering Box and the Mopar T-Style Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit.
The Dodge Ram drop pitman arms designed for use on these Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2009 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 trucks
- 2009 to 2020 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 trucks
- Trucks using Mopar's newest gearbox the 68210720AC
- Trucks using Mopar's gearbox the 68210720AA
Mopar 5154397AA Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached, and then induction hardened.
- The Mopar pitman arm features a taper to incorporate the New T-Style steering assembly.
2009 to 2020 Dodge Ram Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted up to three inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
NOTE: The installation of a drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the appropriate alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for proper steering relationships.