Mopar 5179891AC Power Brake Booster Assembly
Mopar 5179891AC Dodge Ram Hydro Booster for your Dodge Ram brake system. This Mopar replacement part is a brand new hydraulic booster assembly that is sold without the master cylinder. This Mopar Power Brake Booster is for the Two Driver and Four Wheel Drive Dodge Ram trucks.
This Mopar 5179891AC Hydro Booster Assembly for your vehicle's brake system supersedes the following part numbers:
- Mopar 5093406AB
- Mopar 5179891AA
- Mopar 5179891AB
The 5179891AC Power Booster Brake Master Cylinder Assembly applications:
- 2006 to 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 5.7L V8 Gas motor
- 2005 to 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.7L V8 Gas motor
- 2005 to 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 with the 5.7L V8 Gas motor
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2007.5 to 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 with the 6.7L Cummins
This genuine OEM Mopar Brake Booster Part 5179891AC that's is backed by the Manufacturers 2 Year Warranty.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins | 5.7L Gas
- Item Number : Mopar 5179891AC
- Make : Dodge | Ram
- Model : 1500 | 2500 | 3500
- Year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011
- Manufacturer Part No : 5179891AC
- Product Application: Select 2003 to 2011 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500 Series trucks
- Height: 9
- Width : 17
- Brand: Mopar
FAQ: What purpose does a Brake Booster serve in my Dodge Ram truck?
The brake booster in the 2003 to 2011 Dodge Ram trucks provides additional hydraulic pressure in order to help the truck slow down or stop.
What are the signs I am having an issue with my Brake Booster assembly? If your Dodge Ram truck now requires additional pedal pressure to start slowing down it's now time to check the brake booster. Without a properly functioning brake booster, your brake system and safety may now be compromised.
- Part Number 5179891AC
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note :