Mopar 53041138AE Cummins 5.9L & 6.7L Serpentine Belt 2003 to 2012
Mopar's 53041138AE Serpentine Belt is the perfect replacement for your old worn out belt, designed to fit specific vehicles for maximum performance and efficiency. Manufactured with precision, this durable belt is built to last and help keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Mopar 53041138AE Accessory Drive Belt - Serpentine Belt
Serpentine Belt - Mopar 53041138AE is IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
Mopar 53041138AE Accessory Drive Belt - Serpentine Belt applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins powered trucks with AC
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 5.9L Cummins powered trucks without AC
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins powered trucks with AC
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins powered trucks without AC
- 2011 to 2012 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins powered trucks with AC
- 2011 to 2012 Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins powered trucks without AC
As a part of your regularly scheduled maintenance, you should do a thorough inspection of the serpentine belt. The Mopar recommended replacement interval is 22,500 miles. If your serpentine belt has fraying, cracks, or missing chunks, it's time for a change. Address a questionable belt immediately, so you are not left stranded. Mopar 53041138AE Replacement Serpentine Belt for the 2003 to 2012 Dodge Ram Diesel 5.9L Cummins and 6.7L Cummins works on trucks with AC and without AC. The Mopar replacement accessory drive belts are an OEM replacement that offers a perfect fit, optimal service life, and original equipment performance.
The Mopar 53041138AE Serpentine Belt features:
- A transverse fabric backing that provides improved flexibility and superior belt support.
- Belt has excellent resistance to cracking and abrasion to ensure long service life.
- Oil and Heat resistant rubber bond the tension member to the rest of the belt.
- Formulated with a noise abatement compound.
- Features special ribs for a quieter running drive and a long-wearing belt.
- Fiber-loaded neoprene rubber provides support for the tension members, which transmit the load to the pulleys for superior performance.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Belts unique backing material for added durability.
- Protective insulation for longer life.
- Special rubber ribs for a quieter running drive
Replace your old, worn belt with a superior, factory-quality replacement belt from Mopar. This original equipment belt will give your engine superior performance and service life. Using a Non-OEM Belt can lead to Chirping, squealing, and squeaking. This replacement serpentine belt for the Dodge Ram Cummins powered trucks is a Brand New OEM Mopar part.
Mopar 53041138AE cross-references:
Based on the year of the Dodge Ram truck and the miles driven, we recommend the replacement of the Cummins 3947574 Belt Tensioner Assembly also be replaced when performing this repair.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Mopar 53041138AE
- Make: Dodge | Ram
Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Manufacturer Part No: 53041138AE
- Product Application: 2003 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series trucks with Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Diesel Engines
- Height: 4
- Width : 10
- Brand: MOPAR
- FAQ :
- Part Number: Mopar 53041138AE
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: KLM Performance recommends the use of the OEM Mopar belt to avoid squeaks and chirping of the serpentine belt.