6.7L Cummins Common Rail 200 Degree Engine Cooling Thermostat With O-Ring
Mopar's 68067109AB 200 Degree Thermostat is designed to fit 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins vehicle. Increase cooling efficiency and engine durability with this certified OEM replacement part.
Stay cool and prepared for the road with Mopar's 68067109AB 200° Thermostat Kit for 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins. This genuine Mopar stock thermostat kit helps ensure consistent cooling and comes with a seal for added convenience. Perfectly designed for your '10-'12, 6.7L Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel trucks, it's in stock and ready for immediate shipment.
Mopar 68067109AB Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 200 Degree Replacement Thermostat
This Mopar 68067109AB 200 Degree Thermostat applications:
- 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
The OEM Mopar 200 Degree Thermostat Kit includes:
- Cummins 200 Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 200-Degree Thermostat Seal
- This Cummins Thermostat is an Original Equipment Manufacturer part, the same part made and installed at the factory where the engine was produced.
The Mopar 68067109AB Cross References:
- Mopar 68067109AA
- Cummins 5292724
This is a Genuine Replacement OEM Cummins 200 Degree Thermostat and Seal Kit for the Dodge Ram 6.7L ISB B Series Cummings-powered trucks. The replacement 200 thermostats for the right engine operating temperatures on the Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L diesel are required.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Operating Temperature: 200 Degree Thermostat
- Item Number: Mopar 68067109AB
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 68067109AB
- Product Application: 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 Series trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine.
- Height: 5
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
FAQ: What does the Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 200 Degree Thermostat do?
The Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L two hundred degree Thermostat allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range.
What are the warning signs that you may have a defective thermostat?
The warning signs that you're operating a Dodge Cummins 6.7L with a bad thermostat are the inability to generate engine heat or the operation of high engine coolant temperatures. These are signs the thermostat is now stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate below the correct operating temperature or overheat.
What is the best advice on how to correct these symptoms?
If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms, it's time to replace the Mopar 68067109AB 200 Degree Thermostat yourself to alleviate this issue.
What if I choose a lower-priced Thermostat?
Using a less expensive thermostat is a prime example of getting what you pay for. The Cummins turbo diesel is designed for peak operating performance when it runs at the correct operating temperature. After learning this lesson, many customers have purchased the OEM Mopar thermostat.
- Part Number: 68067109AB
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!