8-Speed Automatic Transmission Filter Gasket for Chrysler cars and trucks with the 845RE / 870RE, ZF 8HP45 / 8HP70 / 8HP90 transmission.
Mopar 845RE / 870RE, ZF 8HP45 / 8HP70 / 8HP90 8 Speed Automatic Transmission Pan Gasket includes:
- One Mopar replacement ZF transmission pan gasket
The Mopar ZF 8HP45, ZF 8HP50, ZF 8HP70, ZF 8HP75 8 Speed Transmission Pan Gasket applications:
- 2012 to 2022 Chrysler 300
- 2012 to 2022 Dodge Charger
- 2013 to 2022 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2013 to 2019 Dodge Durango
- 2013 to 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2021 to 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L
- 2021 to 2022 Jeep Wrangler
- 2021 to 2022 Jeep Wagoneer Series II
- 2021 to 2022 Jeep Wagoneer Series III
Mopar 68172556AA ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission Pan Gasket applications:
- 8HP45 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 8HP50 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 8HP70 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 8HP75 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
Chrysler has continued to use this extremely durable transmission known as the ZF 8HP45, 8HP50, 8HP70, and 8HP75 because of the advantages this eight-speed gearbox possesses. The benefits of the transmission are not so much the eight speeds but are based on its ability to keep the engine in the optimal rpm range for increased engine efficiency and power output.
- The diverse range of gears provides a low-performance first gear and a high economy top gear.
- Chrysler Claims a 98% effectiveness in any gear.
- Incredibly fast locking torque converter.
- Transmission shifts quicker than a person can sense them.
What is the Service Interval For the Mopar 68172556AA transmission filter pan gasket?
The Mopar maintenance schedule and service information under normal use is to replace the transmission fluid and filter every 30,000 miles or 36 Months. Please note that towing, heavy loads, and or a heavy right foot will dramatically shorten this service interval. KLM Performance strongly recommends the replacement of the filter, gasket, and fluid at the proper service interval.
The Mopar 68225344AA Transmission filter is designed is to keep your transmission fluid clean. Every transmission will eventually accumulate debris from normal wear and tear. It is critical that the transmission fluid is kept clean so that the valve body and other vital components do not become clogged making them inoperable. By regularly replacing your transmission filter, filter gasket, and automatic transmission fluid you will ensure a long trouble-free life span of your transmission. Following the regularly scheduled maintenance intervals reduces the possibility of costly repairs.
This is a Genuine Mopar ZF 8 Automatic Transmission Filter Gasket that meets the manufacturer's filtration specifications and is covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
NOTE: Please make sure your vehicle is equipped with one of the above-listed transmissions before ordering this Eight Speed transmission service kit. KLM Performance offers this transmission pan gasket and filter as a complete kit - Mopar 68172556AA ZF 8 Speed Transmission Service Kit
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 3.0L Diesel | 5.7L Hemi | 6.4L Hemi | 5.7L V8 Electric/Gas | 3.6L V6 Flex
- Item Number : Mopar 68172556AA
- Make: Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram
- Model: 1500 | Charger | Grand Cherokee | Durango | Charger | 300 | Jeep Wrangler | Challenger
- Year : 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No : 68172556AA
- Product Application: The Mopar 68172556AA transmission gasket is for the select Chrysler vehicles with the ZF 8HP45, 8HP50, 8HP70, 8HP75 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission.
- Height: 6
- Width : 20
- Brand: MOPAR
- FAQ: Is the Mopar 68172556AA ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission Pan Gasket reusable? No, this mopar transmission pan/filter gasket is a single-use sealing gasket.
- Part Number : 68172556AA
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: This is an OEM Mopar 68172556AA transmission pan filter gasket that provides a leak proof seal of the transmission filter and pan assembly used to service these Eight Speed ZF Series Chrysler transmissions.