2013 To 2018 Dodge Ram Mopar 6.7L Cummins Diesel Replacement Fuel Water Separator Filter
Mopar 68157291AB Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7 Diesel Engine Fuel Water Separator Filter applications:
- 2013 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2014 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2015 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2016 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2017 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
This Mopar 2013 TO 2018 Dodge Ram truck with the Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter is the replacement frame-mounted water separator filter. 2013 to current model Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine use two different fuel filters.
This Mopar 68197867AB Cummins 6.7L Fuel Water Separator Filter attributes:
- This diesel fuel filter Is the primary diesel fuel filter in the 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram trucks.
- The filter is designed specifically for use in the two-stage fuel filtration system in the Cummins 6.7L powered Dodge Ram trucks!
Mopar 68197867AB Fuel water Separator Filter Installation:
- For the installation of this new Mopar 6.7L Diesel Fuel Filter, you will need to install the new filter O-ring for a leak-free installation.
- A new O-Ring is included with this filter for the sensor installation.
- This diesel fuel water separator filter element is located on the frame rail in the rear of the truck,
- This Mopar Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter is constructed with an advanced composite material that is designed to maintain the high performance protection required in needed in today's 6.7L diesel engine.
- The use of the OEM Mopar diesel fuel water separator filter ensures a long life, high performance protection to match the demands of your entire fuel injection system.
KLM Performance offers this Mopar fuel water separator in a 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram filter kit as a more convenient way to obtain the filters you need for your next filter change interval as the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 Series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Set
This Mopar 68197867AB Cummins 6.7L Fuel Water Separator Filter supersedes the now discontinued Mopar 68197867AA Cummins 6.7L Fuel Water Separator Filter.
The Mopar 68197867AB Filter Cross References:
This Mopar 6.7L Cummins diesel fuel filter has a California Proposition 65 Warning. These single diesel fuel filters you receive will have a sticker illustrating this warning on the box. Please follow this link for more information STATE OF CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING EXPLANATION.
This Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter is the diesel water separator filter installed in the 2013 to 2018 model dodge ram trucks. This diesel fuel water separator filter is located in the rear of the truck next to the diesel fuel tanks. KLM Performance strongly recommends the regular draining of this fuel filter to remove the water contained within this filter.