Mopar 4897669AC Dodge Ram 1998 to 2002 Fuel Level Sensor - Fuel Float For Fuel Tank Sending Unit
This listing is a NEW OEM Mopar Dodge Ram Diesel Fuel Level Sensor - Fuel Float for the fuel tank.
The Mopar 4897669AC sensor is attached inside of the fuel tank module, and it contains:
- The fuel float level sensor
- The arm assembly
- O-ring seal
- A variable resistor track.
The Mopar Diesel Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sensor Fits:
- 1998 to 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Series Truck Models with 34 Gallon or 35 Gallon Tank Mopar
- 1998 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Series Truck Models with 34 Gallon or 35 Gallon Tank Mopar
- 1998 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Series Truck Models with 34 Gallon or 35 Gallon Tank Mopar
This Mopar Dodge Ram, Fuel Level Sensor, is backed by a Chrysler 24 Month unlimited mile warranty that is valid at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer with proof of purchase!
Installation of the Mopar sending unit is simple since this is an OEM part made to fit precisely as a direct replacement part without modification. The use of an OEM ensures less installation time and hassle. This is the latest version of this part available as it supersedes all prior models.
This Mopar Dodge Fuel Tank Lever Sender is MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: If the lift pump has been changed out to the in-tank pusher pump this product will not work. You will need part number Mopar part 497670AB in order to complete this repair.
What happens when my fuel tank sending unit goes bad?
When the in-tank fuel sending unit develops an issue it usually causes the faulty readings with the fuel tank gauge. Incorrect readings put you at risk of running out of fuel. Usually a bad or failing fuel gauge sender will produce a few symptoms that can alert the driver of a potential issue.
NOTE: This item is considered an Electrical Part and is a Non-Returnable item. Please make sure this is the correct part for your vehicle before ordering as this is a Final Sale item.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number : Mopar 4897669AB
- Make : : Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No : 4897669AB
- Product Application : 1998 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks that have not upgraded to the in-tank pusher pump.
- Height : 6
- Width : 6
- Brand : MOPAR
- FAQ : Will this Mopar Fuel Float work with the in-tank pusher pump? No, this OEM Mopar part will not work with vehicles that have this upgraded pusher pump. Please ensure your vehicle does not have this fuel pump installed before ordering this Non-Returnable part.
- Part Number : 4897669AB
- Manufacturer : Mopar
- Product Note : This Mopar Fuel Level Sensor is an electrical part that is a Non-Returnable item! Please make sure this is the correct part for your Dodge Ram truck before ordering this part! If you have upgraded to the in-tank pusher type fuel pump this item will not work!