Moroso 27336 Replacement Oil Pan Replacement For the Ford 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel Engine.
The Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Replacement Oil Pan is for the following applications:
- 1994 to 2003 Ford F250
- 1994 to 2003 Ford F350
- 1994 to 2003 Ford F450
- 1994 to 2003 Ford F550
- 2000 to 2003 Ford Excursion
- 1994 to 2003 Ford E-Series Vans
- 1994 to 2003 Ford E-Series Bus Chassis
- 1994 to 2003 Ford E-Series Motor Home Chassis
A superior Heavy Duty aftermarket Replacement Oil Pan for the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine is now available!
Until now, a High-Quality American Made Aftermarket Oil Pan has never been available for the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel engine. Moroso has developed a high-quality oil pan to solve the continuous problem of rusting and rotting oil pans on the 7.3L Powerstroke engines. Moroso has designed and built a superior replacement oil pan for the 7.3L Power Stroke diesel engine. This replacement oil pan for the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine is stripped and then treated with a triple-plating process on the interior and exterior of the replacement oil pan to ensure a long life. The worries that you will have to endure the extremely unpleasant replacement of the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine Oil Pan are put to rest upon installation of this Moroso 27366 replacement oil pan.
The process of treating this Replacement Oil Pan for the 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel Engine from Moroso is as described:
- Strip and remove all mill scale and residue
- Apply a superior Zinc Phosphate Coating
- Apply a 1-mil thick Electrocoat Coating
- Apply a Gloss Black Epoxy Powder Coat
What makes the Moroso 27336 Oil Pan excellent compared to the available overseas product?
This Ford 7.3L replacement oil pan undergoes the process of Triple Coating this Ford replacement Oil Pan to ensure the ultimate level of Corrosion protection. This triple coating of rust-proofing ensures the production of a high-performance replacement oil pan. Moroso perfected the method of the triple-layer after years of experience to provide the durability required. The Moroso 27336 Replacement Oil Pan for the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel is now available for sale. This Moroso oil pan is proven in one of the world's largest delivery fleets as an efficient and time-saving way to end the problems of eroding oil pans in the International T444E engine. Moroso has taken the lessons learned and released the Moroso 27336 oil pan for the Ford 7.3L Power Stroke diesel.
The Moroso Replacement Oil Pan for the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel is a direct bolt-on replacement that ends the corrosion issues found on every single Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel. Does it make send to replace a failed Ford FOF7TZ-6675-BBB oil pan with another Ford FOF7TZ-6675-BBB oil pan that is going to fail just like the first one did? This Moroso 27366 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke replacement oil pan features a proven durable triple coating process. Moroso has created a triple coating process that makes the oil pan more sustainable, corrosion-resistant, and a far more cost-effective option than the O.E.M. pan since labor dollars will not need to be repeatedly spent on replacements.
The Moroso 27336 Replacement Oil Pan Cross Reference.
- Ford FOF7TZ-6675-BBB for the Ford 7.3L Power Stoke Vehicles produced from 1994 to 2003.
Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Replacement Oil Pan by Moroso features:
- The notch in front for cross-member clearance on the Ford Chassis
- Dipstick Provision
- Bolt Holes are surrounded with steel inserts to ensure against over-tightening
- Internal O.E.M. style anti-slosh baffle to keep oil contained in the oil pickup area
- Includes a Magnetic drain plug
- Interior O.E.M. style anti-slosh baffle to prevent oil contained in the oil pickup area
NOTE: This Moroso 27336 REPLACEMENT OIL PAN for the Ford Super Duty Trucks with the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine is the only aftermarket replacement oil pan constructed to address all of the shortcomings of the OEM Ford Oil Pan. When installing this Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Replacement Oil Pan Moroso 27336 Replacement Oil Pan, we highly recommend you purchase the Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket Kit for a leak-proof installation.
Ford Motor Company has now chosen to manufacture the Ford FOF7TZ-6675-BBB overseas. This offshore production has led to increased prices, lower quality, shorter product life, and severe fitment issues. After hearing that our customers were having premature rusting problems with their O.E.M. oil pans on Ford Powerstroke engines, Moroso knew that they could come up with a long-lasting solution
Heavy Duty Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Replacement Oil Pan from Moroso is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 7.3L Powerstroke
- Item Number: Moroso 27336
- Make: Ford
- Model : E-Series | Excursion | F250 | F350
- Year : 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003
- Manufacturer Part No: Moroso 27336
- Product Application: 1994 to 2003 Ford E-Series Vans, F-250, F-350, and Excursions vehicles powered with the 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine
- Height: 12
- Width : 12
- Brand: Moroso
- FAQ: What Gauge Steel is the Moroso 7.3L Power Stroke Oil Pan constructed with? This American-made replacement oil pan is a heavy-duty 16-gauge steel pan that is thicker than today's OEM Ford oil pan. Will this oil pan gasket really stop my 7.3L Powerstroke from leaking oil? Yes, This Moroso Ford 7.3 Powerstroke & International T444E Oil Pan Gasket is an extremely high quality, reusable oil pan gasket that provides a superior seal between the oil pan and the block on the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke. What is the gasket made from This gasket is constructed of high temperature, oil-resistant silicone compound for extreme durability and excellent sealing properties. How do I prevent crushing this oil pan gasket?
- The 7.3L gasket has a rigid core and built-in steel inserts at each bolt hole to prevent over-tightening.
- Part Number: 27336
- Manufacturer: Moroso Performance Products
- Product Note: The installation of the Moroso 27336 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Replacement Oil Pan and Gasket will ensure that this will be the last time you need to touch the bottom end of your 7.3L Ford Powerstroke.