Moroso 43003 Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S Dual Coolant Tanks Kit
Moroso 43003 Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S Dual Coolant Tanks Kit provides the means to obtain separated Engine Coolant and Intercooler Coolant Tanks for increased engine durability and performance.
NOTE: This Moroso Split Engine Coolant Tank and Liquid Intercooler Tanks for Polaris RZR kit mean you will be provided with a tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Moroso 43003 Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S Dual Coolant Tanks Kit Applications:
- 2016 Polaris Turbo S 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris Turbo S 1000 EPS
- 2018 Polaris Turbo S 1000 EPS
- 2019 Polaris Turbo S 1000 EPS
- 2020 Polaris Turbo S 1000 EPS
- 2021 Polaris Turbo S 1000 EPS
- 2022 Polaris Turbo S 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris Turbo 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris Turbo 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris Turbo 1000 EPS
- 2018 Polaris Turbo 1000 EPS
- 2019 Polaris Turbo 1000 EPS
- 2020 Polaris Turbo 1000 EPS
- 2021 Polaris Turbo 1000 EPS
- 2022 Polaris Turbo 1000 EPS
Moroso 43003 Black Powder Coated Split Engine Coolant Tank and Liquid Intercooler Tank Features:
- These Dual Coolant Tanks feature a straightforward installation into the factory location of a single tank.
- The Moroso 43003 Polaris RZR Dual Coolant Tanks Kit is a bolt-on performance upgrade with no fabrication required for the installation.
- These dual coolant tanks increase the overall coolant capacity of the Polaris RZR Turbo by One liter.
- Durable construction and strength as the coolant tanks are fabricated from Aluminum.
- The Aluminum tanks provide the ability to survive harsh operating conditions, temperature changes, and the ability to shed heat.
- The worry of your Plastic multi-piece tanks failing after repeated high heat cycles and the vibration is gone.
- The Moroso 43003 Polaris RZR Dual Coolant Tanks Kit is offered in a durable
- black powder coat finish.
- Dual Coolant Tanks Kit is also offered as a Polished Aluminum tank can, which can be chromed or painted.
- This Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S Coolant and Intercooler Tank Kit feature billet aluminum radiator necks with the Moroso racing radiator caps.
- Separating the Two Coolant Tanks produces reduced intake air temperatures and increased intercooler system performance.
- Designed and Fabricated in-house by Moroso Performance Products.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: As the Polaris RZR Turbo engine operates at higher pressures and temperatures, the plastic coolant tank is prone to failure, and the intercooler becomes strained, which results in engine overheating. This failure commonly occurs in RZRs when the charge air cooling system Intercooler cooling system is shared with the engine cooling system.
Moroso Performance Products saw the need to improve the coolant system performance on the Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S models. The Polaris RZR Turbo engine provides incredible performance when the engine's dual coolant systems operate at lower temperatures. The problems begin when the two coolant system's temperatures increase. With this increase, the power output level is reduced. Moroso designed and built a Split Aluminium Dual Coolant tank system for the Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S models.
The Independent Dual Tank Coolant Tank and Intercooler Tank Kit stop the problem of heat soak affecting the OEM coolant tanks. The Moroso 43003 Polaris RZR Dual Coolant Tank Kit design completely isolates the Intercooler Coolant from the Engines Coolant system. This dual tank coolant separation and increased engine coolant volume increase the effective cooling and maintain engine power output levels under high workloads.
Moroso's 2016+ Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S Coolant and Intercooler Tank Kits reduce the risk of overheating by separating the two liquid cooling systems used on the engine. 's cooling system from the liquid-cooled intercooler and eliminating any chance of cross-contamination. The Moroso Aluminum Coolant Split Tank design eliminates potential overheating issues and prevents the systems from mixing by separating them into separate reservoirs. Therefore the coolant is forced to travel through the radiator and the heat exchanger. The direct circulation alleviates stress on the intercooler, making both cooling systems much more reliable and efficient.
The Moroso 43002 Polaris RZR Turbo Split Coolant Tanks offer increased reliability and performance for the OEM Intercooler. The Polaris RZR turbos stock Intercooler is the most efficient intercooler available and the best one we recommend as opposed to the aftermarket alternatives. The installation of this Moroso 43002 Polaris RZR Turbo Split Coolant Tank kit is a vital upgrade if you plan to increase the engine's power output. Many RZR Intercoolers fail by cracking and breaking. If the tanks are separated, you would only lose the intercooler cooling system, allowing you to limp home instead of being unable to drive your machine at all.
The stock (OEM) Intercooler is the most efficient intercooler we have tested and the best one we recommend to use versus all the aftermarket intercoolers on the market.
The Moroso Performance Products Coolant Tanks are 100% MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
: 1000 CC
- Power Levels: Stock To Highly Modified Polaris RZR 1000 | RZR4 1000 | RS1 engines.
Item Number: Moroso 43003
Coolant Tanks: Isolated Engine Coolant and Intercooler Coolant
Coolant Tank Kit Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Make: Polaris
- Model: RZR 1000 | RS1
- Year : 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 } 2022
Manufacturer Part No: 43003
- Product Application: 2016 to 2022 Polaris RZR 1000, RZR4 1000, and RS1 engines.
- Height: 4
- Width : 10
Brand: Moroso Performance Products - Moroso
FAQ: Does the Moroso 43003 Polaris RZR Dual Coolant Tanks Kit protect the Achilles heel of the RZR Turbo engines cooling system? Yes, it does buy isolating the coolant tanks and preventing heat soak the RZR turbos engines performance is both protected and power output levels are maintained. Does the Moroso 43003 Polaris RZR Dual Coolant Tanks Kit protect the Achilles heel of the RZR Turbo engines cooling system? Yes, it does buy isolating the coolant tanks and preventing heat soak the RZR turbos engines performance id both protected and power output levels are maintained.
Part Number: 43003
Product Note Please Note This Product Supply is limited to the current inventory on hand. Please feel free to contact KLM Performance if you have any questions regarding the proper part or application prior to purchasing this Moroso 43002 Polaris RZR Turbo Split Coolant Tanks for the Polaris RZR Turbo Kit.