Premier Engine Oil Analysis Kit with Fast Online Detailed Report Results
This oil analysis kit provides an easy way to determine the health of your equipment. This lubricant test kit is designed for use on the following applications:
- Diesel Engine
- Gasoline Engine
- Natural Gas Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Manual Transmission
- Final Drive
- Hydraulic Systems
- Planetary Drives
This is a complete kit containing everything you need for lubrication analysis:
- Sample bottle with a sealable lid
- Sample bottle shipping container with a sealable lid
- Sample information card for order analysis details
- Sample return label to simplify order delivery
- Addresses of the four laboratories in North American for fast fluid analysis.
- Sample Shipment Instructions For Online Access to test results.
What do you need to do in order to have your lubricant tested?
You have purchased ten prepaid kits that include everything you need except for the postage to send your sample to one of the four labs using the included return label.
You’re responsible for the following items:
- Obtain sample.
- Place a lubricant sample inside the included sample submission bottle.
- Place the sample bottle inside the shipping bottle.
- Fill out the fluid analysis test sheet and apply it to the samples shipping bottle.
- Apply the return label for the lab of your choice.
- Create an account with the lab for online sample test result access.
- Pay for postage to the lab and ship the sample with a tracking number.
- Wait for your sample test to be completed and review results.
Why Do I Need A Motor Oil Sample Analysis Kit
The use of an oil analysis kit provides the best way to monitoring the health of your engine by submitting an oil sample for a complete analysis of the contaminants. This oil analysis kit provides an accurate picture analysis of engine health for all motors! During engine operation, all oil lubricated parts are subjected to wear. The use of the engine causes the Internal microscopic particles to separate from the engine's internal components and become captured by the oil throughout the engine. The use os an oil analysis kit helps determine what actions need to be taken. Preventative maintenance is the key to ensuring a long engine life.
This Oil Sample Kit includes the following tests to evaluate engine wear and contamination.
- A Spectrograph Analysis of the 24 metals used to build an engine,
- This analysis is used to establish the levels of wear metals, silicon, and additives present in the oil.
- Fuel dilution rating is used to determine the amount of diesel fuel that has passed the piston rings. This is also known as blowby.
- Soot Contamination rating to quantify the percentage of solids contained within the oil.
- Percent of water contamination
This oil sample analysis kit is a prepaid freight for sampling and testing the engine oil for contaminants which can monitor internal engine condition. This oil analysis is best achieved over a period, and regular tests can provide an early indication of a developing problem or let you know that the Cummins engine is working just fine. You would want to start with a fresh oil change to get a baseline and test the oil at an oil change to see what the current level of contaminants is.
This Oil Sampling Analysis Kit for all types and makes of both gasoline and diesel engines will provide you with the knowledge to know the true health of the engine, transmission, rear-end or hydraulic system.